Preview of 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Season 7 Premiere
Ellen DeGeneres gives a preview to the seventh season premiere of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". She announced in companion of the video, "It's finally here! I'm so excited! Today is my Season 7 Premiere! I've spent all summer getting ready for it, and you won't be disappointed!"
For the first episode of the new season, Ellen has invited soccer ace David Beckham as the guest. David shows Ellen the new ink that he got for his wife Victoria Adams as a gift of their 10th anniversary. "Yeah, I [got] 10 roses around my arms," David says.
Ellen then asks David whether there is any possibility of him getting a tattoo of Ellen anywhere in the body. David's reply is, "I'm very tempted". The host also discusses the Emporio Armani ad that David and Victoria did for the underwear collection. She photoshopped her face on top of Victoria's and shows it to David. "I don't know why they didn't end up in magazines because I think they looked good," she says.
Premiering on September 8, "Ellen DeGeneres Show" also invites Lady GaGa to be the first musical guest of the season. Katherine Heigl, the women of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" and Antonio Banderas are next on her guest list.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'