Preview of 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Season 7 Premiere
Ellen DeGeneres gives a preview to the seventh season premiere of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". She announced in companion of the video, "It's finally here! I'm so excited! Today is my Season 7 Premiere! I've spent all summer getting ready for it, and you won't be disappointed!"
For the first episode of the new season, Ellen has invited soccer ace David Beckham as the guest. David shows Ellen the new ink that he got for his wife Victoria Adams as a gift of their 10th anniversary. "Yeah, I [got] 10 roses around my arms," David says.
Ellen then asks David whether there is any possibility of him getting a tattoo of Ellen anywhere in the body. David's reply is, "I'm very tempted". The host also discusses the Emporio Armani ad that David and Victoria did for the underwear collection. She photoshopped her face on top of Victoria's and shows it to David. "I don't know why they didn't end up in magazines because I think they looked good," she says.
Premiering on September 8, "Ellen DeGeneres Show" also invites Lady GaGa to be the first musical guest of the season. Katherine Heigl, the women of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" and Antonio Banderas are next on her guest list.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes