Video: Joe Jonas' Hair Cut by Mike Tyson at 2009 TCAs
Billed to host this year's Teen Choice Awards alongside his famous brothers Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas had his trademarked curly hair being cut short by boxer Mike Tyson. Attendees of the awards gala were sent to shock as they watched the hair cutting occurred on stage. "Joe Jonas cuts off all his hair at Teen Choice, girls were crying in the audience," read a message posted on the official Teen Choice Awards' Twitter account.
No word on what event led to the hair cutting session. It is also not known if the hair that Mike cut was Joe's real hair or if he wore a wig. Some Internet reports claim the scene was a publicity stunt for Teen Choice Awards. Amidst sketchy details on the matter, neither Mike nor Joe has come forward with official explanation. Organizers of the awards show also haven't commented on the matter just yet.
2009 Teen Choice Awards, which is the 11th, took place at Universal Studios Hollywood's Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif. on Sunday afternoon, August 9. Beside serving as hosts, Jonas Brothers were also recruited as performers with the likes of Miley Cyrus and Black Eyed Peas among others. FOX will air the star-studded event live on Monday, August 10 at 8-10 P.M. ET/PT. Joe and Mike's hair cutting session will also be televised.
More Joe Jonas News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory