Christopher Gorham Joins Piper Perabo in New TV Series
The blind assistant to Piper Perabo's character on "Covert Affairs" is found in Christopher Gorham. The actor will play a CIA military intelligence/special-ops agent named Auggie Anderson who got his sight damaged years ago during an assignment. He will be helping Perabo's Annie Walker in her job.
Annie is a CIA trainee who is apt in 6 languages and excels in everything she does. She joins the agency as her mysterious ex-lover becomes a particular interest to her bosses. She vows never to let herself be hurt again, but that proves to be a tall order.
Earlier this month, USA Network was auditioning for an actor to fill for Auggie and during that time, the network refused to order the pilot yet. Now that Gorham is on board, "the casting is believed to lift the contingency on the pilot," THR wrote.
Christopher Gorham is the actor who starred as different Henry in both "Ugly Betty" and "Harper's Island". In the former, he is a recurring cast playing Betty's love interest while in the latter he is the leading actor playing a serial killer.
"Covert Affairs" is written by Matt Corman and Chris Ord, the writing duo who tackled 2006 comedy "Deck the Halls". USA Network is expected to greenlight the series soon.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why