Christopher Gorham Joins Piper Perabo in New TV Series
The blind assistant to Piper Perabo's character on "Covert Affairs" is found in Christopher Gorham. The actor will play a CIA military intelligence/special-ops agent named Auggie Anderson who got his sight damaged years ago during an assignment. He will be helping Perabo's Annie Walker in her job.
Annie is a CIA trainee who is apt in 6 languages and excels in everything she does. She joins the agency as her mysterious ex-lover becomes a particular interest to her bosses. She vows never to let herself be hurt again, but that proves to be a tall order.
Earlier this month, USA Network was auditioning for an actor to fill for Auggie and during that time, the network refused to order the pilot yet. Now that Gorham is on board, "the casting is believed to lift the contingency on the pilot," THR wrote.
Christopher Gorham is the actor who starred as different Henry in both "Ugly Betty" and "Harper's Island". In the former, he is a recurring cast playing Betty's love interest while in the latter he is the leading actor playing a serial killer.
"Covert Affairs" is written by Matt Corman and Chris Ord, the writing duo who tackled 2006 comedy "Deck the Halls". USA Network is expected to greenlight the series soon.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M