Christopher Gorham Joins Piper Perabo in New TV Series
The blind assistant to Piper Perabo's character on "Covert Affairs" is found in Christopher Gorham. The actor will play a CIA military intelligence/special-ops agent named Auggie Anderson who got his sight damaged years ago during an assignment. He will be helping Perabo's Annie Walker in her job.
Annie is a CIA trainee who is apt in 6 languages and excels in everything she does. She joins the agency as her mysterious ex-lover becomes a particular interest to her bosses. She vows never to let herself be hurt again, but that proves to be a tall order.
Earlier this month, USA Network was auditioning for an actor to fill for Auggie and during that time, the network refused to order the pilot yet. Now that Gorham is on board, "the casting is believed to lift the contingency on the pilot," THR wrote.
Christopher Gorham is the actor who starred as different Henry in both "Ugly Betty" and "Harper's Island". In the former, he is a recurring cast playing Betty's love interest while in the latter he is the leading actor playing a serial killer.
"Covert Affairs" is written by Matt Corman and Chris Ord, the writing duo who tackled 2006 comedy "Deck the Halls". USA Network is expected to greenlight the series soon.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs