Stunts Performed on 'The Five Lives of Criss Angel'
A&E is set to air for the first time one of Criss Angel's biggest stunts on his "Mindfreak" series. On Wednesday, August 12, the illusionist will attempt never-before-seen effects which will place his safety on jeopardy including traversing a field of live explosives.
"The Five Lives of Criss Angel" will air as a five-part television event beginning 10/9c. The first one is called "White Death" where Criss is to tackle the 'buried alive' stunt under freezing temperatures of snow and ice. The second one, which is called "Death Field" sees Criss' risking walking over live explosives that could cost him a life.
The other three are "Terminal Velocity", "Mass Levitation" and "Death Crash". In "Velocity", he will defy Newton's Law of Gravity by standing 250 feet above Las Vegas strip, dropping an object and being at the bottom in time to catch it. In "Levitation", Criss involves the audience, levitating the entire crowd watching in Las Vegas. In "Crash", he will be locked in one of five coffins while an automobile weighing 3 tons will smash them one at a time.
The TV spot for "The Five Lives of Criss Angel" is below.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns