Stunts Performed on 'The Five Lives of Criss Angel'
A&E is set to air for the first time one of Criss Angel's biggest stunts on his "Mindfreak" series. On Wednesday, August 12, the illusionist will attempt never-before-seen effects which will place his safety on jeopardy including traversing a field of live explosives.
"The Five Lives of Criss Angel" will air as a five-part television event beginning 10/9c. The first one is called "White Death" where Criss is to tackle the 'buried alive' stunt under freezing temperatures of snow and ice. The second one, which is called "Death Field" sees Criss' risking walking over live explosives that could cost him a life.
The other three are "Terminal Velocity", "Mass Levitation" and "Death Crash". In "Velocity", he will defy Newton's Law of Gravity by standing 250 feet above Las Vegas strip, dropping an object and being at the bottom in time to catch it. In "Levitation", Criss involves the audience, levitating the entire crowd watching in Las Vegas. In "Crash", he will be locked in one of five coffins while an automobile weighing 3 tons will smash them one at a time.
The TV spot for "The Five Lives of Criss Angel" is below.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture