Stunts Performed on 'The Five Lives of Criss Angel'
A&E is set to air for the first time one of Criss Angel's biggest stunts on his "Mindfreak" series. On Wednesday, August 12, the illusionist will attempt never-before-seen effects which will place his safety on jeopardy including traversing a field of live explosives.
"The Five Lives of Criss Angel" will air as a five-part television event beginning 10/9c. The first one is called "White Death" where Criss is to tackle the 'buried alive' stunt under freezing temperatures of snow and ice. The second one, which is called "Death Field" sees Criss' risking walking over live explosives that could cost him a life.
The other three are "Terminal Velocity", "Mass Levitation" and "Death Crash". In "Velocity", he will defy Newton's Law of Gravity by standing 250 feet above Las Vegas strip, dropping an object and being at the bottom in time to catch it. In "Levitation", Criss involves the audience, levitating the entire crowd watching in Las Vegas. In "Crash", he will be locked in one of five coffins while an automobile weighing 3 tons will smash them one at a time.
The TV spot for "The Five Lives of Criss Angel" is below.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?