Rep Confirms Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Split
Kim Kardashian and her NFL player boyfriend Reggie Bush have called it quits after two years of dating, a representative for the reality TV star has confirmed. While the representative provides no further detail of the pair's separation, a source close to the couple denies rumors of infidelity.
"Nobody cheated," the source tells US Weekly. "This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions. It was a totally mutual decision."
Kim and Reggie's separation sends shock to people as they were expected to announce plans to wed following repeated false engagement reports. In April, the celebrity socialite publicly revealed during a radio interview that she already purchased an engagement ring though boyfriend Reggie had not yet proposed to her. Most recently, Kim and Reggie returned from a charity trip to Africa with her sister Khloe Kardashian.
Commenting of the pair's separation, a friend tells People, "They never get to see each other, ever. It's been a long time coming. They still love each other and are part of their lives, but Reggie spends six months out of the year in New Orleans, so it's tough." Another source chimes in, "They were the cutest couple. They loved each other so much but they hardly saw each other. He starts his football training camp this week and she starts filming Keeping Up with the Kardashians this week. They just need a break right now."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics