Rep Confirms Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Split
Kim Kardashian and her NFL player boyfriend Reggie Bush have called it quits after two years of dating, a representative for the reality TV star has confirmed. While the representative provides no further detail of the pair's separation, a source close to the couple denies rumors of infidelity.
"Nobody cheated," the source tells US Weekly. "This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions. It was a totally mutual decision."
Kim and Reggie's separation sends shock to people as they were expected to announce plans to wed following repeated false engagement reports. In April, the celebrity socialite publicly revealed during a radio interview that she already purchased an engagement ring though boyfriend Reggie had not yet proposed to her. Most recently, Kim and Reggie returned from a charity trip to Africa with her sister Khloe Kardashian.
Commenting of the pair's separation, a friend tells People, "They never get to see each other, ever. It's been a long time coming. They still love each other and are part of their lives, but Reggie spends six months out of the year in New Orleans, so it's tough." Another source chimes in, "They were the cutest couple. They loved each other so much but they hardly saw each other. He starts his football training camp this week and she starts filming Keeping Up with the Kardashians this week. They just need a break right now."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'