Rep Confirms Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Split
Kim Kardashian and her NFL player boyfriend Reggie Bush have called it quits after two years of dating, a representative for the reality TV star has confirmed. While the representative provides no further detail of the pair's separation, a source close to the couple denies rumors of infidelity.
"Nobody cheated," the source tells US Weekly. "This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions. It was a totally mutual decision."
Kim and Reggie's separation sends shock to people as they were expected to announce plans to wed following repeated false engagement reports. In April, the celebrity socialite publicly revealed during a radio interview that she already purchased an engagement ring though boyfriend Reggie had not yet proposed to her. Most recently, Kim and Reggie returned from a charity trip to Africa with her sister Khloe Kardashian.
Commenting of the pair's separation, a friend tells People, "They never get to see each other, ever. It's been a long time coming. They still love each other and are part of their lives, but Reggie spends six months out of the year in New Orleans, so it's tough." Another source chimes in, "They were the cutest couple. They loved each other so much but they hardly saw each other. He starts his football training camp this week and she starts filming Keeping Up with the Kardashians this week. They just need a break right now."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles