Rep Confirms Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Split
Kim Kardashian and her NFL player boyfriend Reggie Bush have called it quits after two years of dating, a representative for the reality TV star has confirmed. While the representative provides no further detail of the pair's separation, a source close to the couple denies rumors of infidelity.
"Nobody cheated," the source tells US Weekly. "This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions. It was a totally mutual decision."
Kim and Reggie's separation sends shock to people as they were expected to announce plans to wed following repeated false engagement reports. In April, the celebrity socialite publicly revealed during a radio interview that she already purchased an engagement ring though boyfriend Reggie had not yet proposed to her. Most recently, Kim and Reggie returned from a charity trip to Africa with her sister Khloe Kardashian.
Commenting of the pair's separation, a friend tells People, "They never get to see each other, ever. It's been a long time coming. They still love each other and are part of their lives, but Reggie spends six months out of the year in New Orleans, so it's tough." Another source chimes in, "They were the cutest couple. They loved each other so much but they hardly saw each other. He starts his football training camp this week and she starts filming Keeping Up with the Kardashians this week. They just need a break right now."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party