First Look Into ABC's 'Defying Gravity'
Coming from the producer of "Grey's Anatomy" is the new ABC series "Defying Gravity". The first look into the drama series is shared through the promo which is airing on the network. It mainly tells about how love and lust can transcend into space.
"Defying Gravity" is a sexy, provocative space thriller set in the very near future against the background of our solar system. Eight astronauts from five countries (four women and four men) undertake a mysterious six-year international space mission covering eight billion miles.
Episodes are divided between the present, as the Antares travels towards Venus, and the past, with flashbacks to earlier years when the astronauts were in the grueling selection and training process. The adventure begins on Sunday, August 2 with a two-hour season premiere starting at 9/8c. It will take a regular slot on Sundays at 10/9c the next week.
The series' international ensemble cast is led by Ron Livingston as Antares flight engineer Maddux Donner, Laura Harris as the ship's geologist Zoe Barnes, Malik Yoba as Antares commander Ted Shaw, Christina Cox as biologist Jen Crane, Florentine Lahme as pilot Nadia Schilling and more.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio