First Look Into ABC's 'Defying Gravity'
Coming from the producer of "Grey's Anatomy" is the new ABC series "Defying Gravity". The first look into the drama series is shared through the promo which is airing on the network. It mainly tells about how love and lust can transcend into space.
"Defying Gravity" is a sexy, provocative space thriller set in the very near future against the background of our solar system. Eight astronauts from five countries (four women and four men) undertake a mysterious six-year international space mission covering eight billion miles.
Episodes are divided between the present, as the Antares travels towards Venus, and the past, with flashbacks to earlier years when the astronauts were in the grueling selection and training process. The adventure begins on Sunday, August 2 with a two-hour season premiere starting at 9/8c. It will take a regular slot on Sundays at 10/9c the next week.
The series' international ensemble cast is led by Ron Livingston as Antares flight engineer Maddux Donner, Laura Harris as the ship's geologist Zoe Barnes, Malik Yoba as Antares commander Ted Shaw, Christina Cox as biologist Jen Crane, Florentine Lahme as pilot Nadia Schilling and more.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen