Video: Laurie Took Off Her Top on 'She's Got the Look'
Judges of modeling competition show "She's Got the Look" got an early surprise from one of its contestants on the second episode of season 2. The TV Land series had its first elimination round on June 18 but one model voluntarily walked out of the competition before first stripping naked and begging to be let go.
Laurie is a 42-year-old from Dallas who has been constantly showing over-the-top personality. She describes herself as "renaissance, maverick, iconoclast, catalyst and revolutionary" and her belief is to redefine beauty as "a holistic approach to healthy living."
Throughout the competition, apparently she had a meltdown that she wanted to quit. Before the judges announced two people who were not going to make it to the next round, Laurie told them to make it simple by choosing her. And when the judges tried to talk to her, she took her top off, much to the other contestants and judges' shock.
Guest judge Rachel Hunter said, "This is the most bizarre thing I think I have experienced ever in my life." Another judge Sean Patterson told Laurie that he would talk to her if she put the top back on. "At the elimination, I was speechless," host Kim Alexis blogged. "I was so grateful for Sean taking over the situation with Laurie and her naked chest. He told her we wouldn't talk to her unless she got dressed again. I thought she was inconsolable. "
That week, the models had their dramatic make-overs, faced criticism from tough New York casting agents, and participated in their first elimination challenge: a glamorous photo shoot that will prove key to staying in the competition and realizing their ultimate dream.
All contestants are 35 years old and above who are vying for a second chance at modeling career, $100,000 in cash, a feature in Self Magazine, and a modeling contract with Wilhelmina Models Inc. Next week their stamina and challenge will be put to test.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'