Video Premiere: Cassie's 'Must Be Love' Feat. P. Diddy
A music video directed by Bernard Gourley to support Cassie's new single entitled "Must Be Love" has made its round. It shows the singer who shaved bald the right side of her head appearing alongside her collaborator P. Diddy.
The concept of the video is to capture "something smoldering and sensual ... something cinematic ... something dripping with desire," so Bernard previously said. "A vintage fan oscillates on a small table, while we see an extreme close-up of an ice cube tracing a set of full lips (presumably Cassie trying to beat the heat figuratively and literally)...," Bernard shared more.
"We see condensation building on the air condition unit in the window ... the condensation drips down the wall like sweat ... I want to tell a story through mood and evoke emotion with dramatic images that grab you."
"Must Be Love" is the lead single from Cassie's upcoming sophomore studio album "Electro Love". It was produced by duo Mario Winans and Bryan Michael Cox and has been made available for digital download since mid April.
» Continue to view Cassie's "Must Be Love" music video.
More Cassie News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel