Video Premiere: Cassie's 'Must Be Love' Feat. P. Diddy
A music video directed by Bernard Gourley to support Cassie's new single entitled "Must Be Love" has made its round. It shows the singer who shaved bald the right side of her head appearing alongside her collaborator P. Diddy.
The concept of the video is to capture "something smoldering and sensual ... something cinematic ... something dripping with desire," so Bernard previously said. "A vintage fan oscillates on a small table, while we see an extreme close-up of an ice cube tracing a set of full lips (presumably Cassie trying to beat the heat figuratively and literally)...," Bernard shared more.
"We see condensation building on the air condition unit in the window ... the condensation drips down the wall like sweat ... I want to tell a story through mood and evoke emotion with dramatic images that grab you."
"Must Be Love" is the lead single from Cassie's upcoming sophomore studio album "Electro Love". It was produced by duo Mario Winans and Bryan Michael Cox and has been made available for digital download since mid April.
» Continue to view Cassie's "Must Be Love" music video.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!