Video Premiere: Cassie's 'Must Be Love' Feat. P. Diddy
A music video directed by Bernard Gourley to support Cassie's new single entitled "Must Be Love" has made its round. It shows the singer who shaved bald the right side of her head appearing alongside her collaborator P. Diddy.
The concept of the video is to capture "something smoldering and sensual ... something cinematic ... something dripping with desire," so Bernard previously said. "A vintage fan oscillates on a small table, while we see an extreme close-up of an ice cube tracing a set of full lips (presumably Cassie trying to beat the heat figuratively and literally)...," Bernard shared more.
"We see condensation building on the air condition unit in the window ... the condensation drips down the wall like sweat ... I want to tell a story through mood and evoke emotion with dramatic images that grab you."
"Must Be Love" is the lead single from Cassie's upcoming sophomore studio album "Electro Love". It was produced by duo Mario Winans and Bryan Michael Cox and has been made available for digital download since mid April.
» Continue to view Cassie's "Must Be Love" music video.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up