Video Premiere: Cassie's 'Must Be Love' Feat. P. Diddy
A music video directed by Bernard Gourley to support Cassie's new single entitled "Must Be Love" has made its round. It shows the singer who shaved bald the right side of her head appearing alongside her collaborator P. Diddy.
The concept of the video is to capture "something smoldering and sensual ... something cinematic ... something dripping with desire," so Bernard previously said. "A vintage fan oscillates on a small table, while we see an extreme close-up of an ice cube tracing a set of full lips (presumably Cassie trying to beat the heat figuratively and literally)...," Bernard shared more.
"We see condensation building on the air condition unit in the window ... the condensation drips down the wall like sweat ... I want to tell a story through mood and evoke emotion with dramatic images that grab you."
"Must Be Love" is the lead single from Cassie's upcoming sophomore studio album "Electro Love". It was produced by duo Mario Winans and Bryan Michael Cox and has been made available for digital download since mid April.
» Continue to view Cassie's "Must Be Love" music video.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says