Video Premiere: Jadakiss' 'Who's Real'
After being debuted on BET's "106 & Park" on June 10, Jadakiss' "Who's Real" music video has finally hit the web. It features cameo appearances from Ja Rule, Clipse, Clyde Carson, DJ Webstar, Grafh and Styles P in addition to Jadakiss' collaborator OJ Da Juiceman. Those musicians are joined by members of motorcycle club Ruff Ryders Lifestyles.
When recalling the day of the video shoot, OJ said, "That was lovely. That was my sixth time in New York, my first time in the 'hood. I like the scenario and the whole surroundings and everything." He explained further, "They brought the bikes out. All the Ruff Ryder dudes came out. This guy was poppin' a wheelie, [driving] in a small circle and walking on and off the motorcycle. That ni*** killed me with that one dog."
Appearing in Jadakiss' third studio album "The Last Kiss", "Who's Real" has Jadakiss teaming up with Swizz Beatz aside from joining forces with OJ Da Juiceman. Recently, Jadakiss said he would love to remix the song with Kanye West and Cam'ron.
» Continue to view Jadakiss' "Who's Real" music video.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'