Lady GaGa Says Her Bisexuality Makes Boyfriends 'Uncomfortable'
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine for its annual Hot List issue, Lady GaGa opens up about her boyfriends' reaction when they find out about her bisexuality, claiming her interest in women often makes the boys "uncomfortable." About that matter she explains, "The fact that I'm into women, they're all intimidated by it ..... They're like, 'I don't need to have a threesome. I'm happy with just you.'" She, furthermore, insists that her attraction to women is purely physical.
Speaking of the tendency of her wearing raunchy outfits, which have become her trademark on- and off- the stage, GaGa says, "I think I'm changing what people think is sexy. I feel like I have so much to do ... My true legacy will be the test of time, and whether I can sustain a space in pop culture and really make stuff that will have a genuine impact." She adds, "I don't feel like I look like the other perfect little pop singers" when defending her fashion style.
Concerning her statement about changing people's perception on the word 'sexy', GaGa proves it by taking her clothes off in front of the camera for the cover of Rolling Stone's annual Hot List issue. In it she is seen wearing nothing but see-through and figure-hugging outfit that shows off her curvy body. The costume she wears, apparently, is made of plastic and has transparent bubbles on its front part that cover both of her nipples as well as her private part. "When they called and told me about [my cover], I nearly cried," she admits.
Rolling Stone's annual Hot List issue, to which Lady GaGa also shares about her music career, already hit the newsstands on Wednesday, May 27.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart