Lady GaGa Says Her Bisexuality Makes Boyfriends 'Uncomfortable'
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine for its annual Hot List issue, Lady GaGa opens up about her boyfriends' reaction when they find out about her bisexuality, claiming her interest in women often makes the boys "uncomfortable." About that matter she explains, "The fact that I'm into women, they're all intimidated by it ..... They're like, 'I don't need to have a threesome. I'm happy with just you.'" She, furthermore, insists that her attraction to women is purely physical.
Speaking of the tendency of her wearing raunchy outfits, which have become her trademark on- and off- the stage, GaGa says, "I think I'm changing what people think is sexy. I feel like I have so much to do ... My true legacy will be the test of time, and whether I can sustain a space in pop culture and really make stuff that will have a genuine impact." She adds, "I don't feel like I look like the other perfect little pop singers" when defending her fashion style.
Concerning her statement about changing people's perception on the word 'sexy', GaGa proves it by taking her clothes off in front of the camera for the cover of Rolling Stone's annual Hot List issue. In it she is seen wearing nothing but see-through and figure-hugging outfit that shows off her curvy body. The costume she wears, apparently, is made of plastic and has transparent bubbles on its front part that cover both of her nipples as well as her private part. "When they called and told me about [my cover], I nearly cried," she admits.
Rolling Stone's annual Hot List issue, to which Lady GaGa also shares about her music career, already hit the newsstands on Wednesday, May 27.
More Lady GaGa News
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie