Lady GaGa Says Her Bisexuality Makes Boyfriends 'Uncomfortable'
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine for its annual Hot List issue, Lady GaGa opens up about her boyfriends' reaction when they find out about her bisexuality, claiming her interest in women often makes the boys "uncomfortable." About that matter she explains, "The fact that I'm into women, they're all intimidated by it ..... They're like, 'I don't need to have a threesome. I'm happy with just you.'" She, furthermore, insists that her attraction to women is purely physical.
Speaking of the tendency of her wearing raunchy outfits, which have become her trademark on- and off- the stage, GaGa says, "I think I'm changing what people think is sexy. I feel like I have so much to do ... My true legacy will be the test of time, and whether I can sustain a space in pop culture and really make stuff that will have a genuine impact." She adds, "I don't feel like I look like the other perfect little pop singers" when defending her fashion style.
Concerning her statement about changing people's perception on the word 'sexy', GaGa proves it by taking her clothes off in front of the camera for the cover of Rolling Stone's annual Hot List issue. In it she is seen wearing nothing but see-through and figure-hugging outfit that shows off her curvy body. The costume she wears, apparently, is made of plastic and has transparent bubbles on its front part that cover both of her nipples as well as her private part. "When they called and told me about [my cover], I nearly cried," she admits.
Rolling Stone's annual Hot List issue, to which Lady GaGa also shares about her music career, already hit the newsstands on Wednesday, May 27.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture