'The Bachelorette' Season 5 Down Sized to 16 Men
After sending home 10 guys on the premiere of "The Bachelorette" season 5, Jillian Harris eliminated further 4 men. Those getting axed from the dating reality show are IT consultant Brian, restauranteur Julien, personal trainer Mathue, and soccer coach Simon. With the departure of the four men, Jillian is left with 16 others to choose from.
The Monday, May 25 episode was highlighted with a date to one of Martina McBride's concerts as well as the race to find Jillian who disappeared in the middle of L.A. In the race where the men are paired in twos, Wes and Brad won the challenge but Jillian picked only the former to have dinner with her. Brad was pissed off by the decision and hoped that Jillian will see through Wes.
Earning another solo date was Jake who was lucky to get a dance to Martina's song and a kiss from Jillian. However, Jillian said in the end of the date that she was worried that the commercial pilot was too conservative. Still, she gave him an early rose along with Wes and Mike.
Juan was voted by the guys to leave the mansion, but Jillian said that she appreciated their opinion and decided to give him a rose anyway.
Next week on June 1, there would be a wild-west theme date and the crack among the guys is showing up.
More The Bachelorette News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video