'The Bachelorette' Season 5 Down Sized to 16 Men
After sending home 10 guys on the premiere of "The Bachelorette" season 5, Jillian Harris eliminated further 4 men. Those getting axed from the dating reality show are IT consultant Brian, restauranteur Julien, personal trainer Mathue, and soccer coach Simon. With the departure of the four men, Jillian is left with 16 others to choose from.
The Monday, May 25 episode was highlighted with a date to one of Martina McBride's concerts as well as the race to find Jillian who disappeared in the middle of L.A. In the race where the men are paired in twos, Wes and Brad won the challenge but Jillian picked only the former to have dinner with her. Brad was pissed off by the decision and hoped that Jillian will see through Wes.
Earning another solo date was Jake who was lucky to get a dance to Martina's song and a kiss from Jillian. However, Jillian said in the end of the date that she was worried that the commercial pilot was too conservative. Still, she gave him an early rose along with Wes and Mike.
Juan was voted by the guys to leave the mansion, but Jillian said that she appreciated their opinion and decided to give him a rose anyway.
Next week on June 1, there would be a wild-west theme date and the crack among the guys is showing up.
More The Bachelorette News
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness