Sneak Peek to The CW's New Drama 'Parental Discretion Advised'
The CW is saving one drama, "Parental Discretion Advised", for the midseason line-up. Although still literally months away, the show coming from the producer of "Brothers & Sisters", Liz Tigelaar, has been given a more than 5 minutes peek consisting of several clips.
The series is starring Britt Robertson ("Swingtown") as a girl who is in search of her biological parents after bouncing from one foster family to another and how that discovery changes all their lives. Other cast include Kerr Smith, Shiri Appleby, and Kristoffer Polaha.
In its Fall 2009 schedule announcement on Thursday, May 21, The CW's President of Entertainment Dawn Ostroff said that it's "heartwarming and humorous" and a sort of crossover between "Gilmore Girls" and "Juno".
"Parental" is the only midseason contender announced by Ostroff during the presentation. But she said that there are many good pilots that they could not find a place in the Fall season and thus are reserved for the midseason. This allegedly will include the spin-off to "Gossip Girl", tentatively called "Lily". "We would love to be able to find a place for it as the season goes on," Ostroff said.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed