Sneak Peek to The CW's New Drama 'Parental Discretion Advised'
The CW is saving one drama, "Parental Discretion Advised", for the midseason line-up. Although still literally months away, the show coming from the producer of "Brothers & Sisters", Liz Tigelaar, has been given a more than 5 minutes peek consisting of several clips.
The series is starring Britt Robertson ("Swingtown") as a girl who is in search of her biological parents after bouncing from one foster family to another and how that discovery changes all their lives. Other cast include Kerr Smith, Shiri Appleby, and Kristoffer Polaha.
In its Fall 2009 schedule announcement on Thursday, May 21, The CW's President of Entertainment Dawn Ostroff said that it's "heartwarming and humorous" and a sort of crossover between "Gilmore Girls" and "Juno".
"Parental" is the only midseason contender announced by Ostroff during the presentation. But she said that there are many good pilots that they could not find a place in the Fall season and thus are reserved for the midseason. This allegedly will include the spin-off to "Gossip Girl", tentatively called "Lily". "We would love to be able to find a place for it as the season goes on," Ostroff said.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased