Kevin Jonas Warns Joe and Nick Jonas to Avoid Sex Before Marriage
Taking the responsibility of an oldest brother, Kevin Jonas has warned his younger siblings, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, to avoid having sex before marriage. "He said what he said as a warning to Joe and Nick, using Mick (Jagger) as an example of what they shouldn't be doing," a source close to Jonas Brothers tells Daily Star.
The source continues, Kevin is "worried they'll want to bed sexy British babes. He's already seen their eyes wandering" while they were attending the premiere of their movie "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience" at London's Leicester Square last week. "Kevin doesn't really believe Joe is like Mick Jagger. So don't go expecting him to marry and divorce twice, father kids out of wedlock and get busted for drugs," adds the source.
In another Jonas Brothers news, the threesome will have their new album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" being released worldwide on June 16 later this year. "Lines are the 'proverbial' lines people will feed you, and vines are obstacles that get in your way," Joe previously explained about the meaning behind the set's title. Kevin then chimed in, "Trying Times can be relationships, or anything personal to you. No one is alone in that; we all go through it."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'