Kevin Jonas Warns Joe and Nick Jonas to Avoid Sex Before Marriage
Taking the responsibility of an oldest brother, Kevin Jonas has warned his younger siblings, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, to avoid having sex before marriage. "He said what he said as a warning to Joe and Nick, using Mick (Jagger) as an example of what they shouldn't be doing," a source close to Jonas Brothers tells Daily Star.
The source continues, Kevin is "worried they'll want to bed sexy British babes. He's already seen their eyes wandering" while they were attending the premiere of their movie "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience" at London's Leicester Square last week. "Kevin doesn't really believe Joe is like Mick Jagger. So don't go expecting him to marry and divorce twice, father kids out of wedlock and get busted for drugs," adds the source.
In another Jonas Brothers news, the threesome will have their new album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" being released worldwide on June 16 later this year. "Lines are the 'proverbial' lines people will feed you, and vines are obstacles that get in your way," Joe previously explained about the meaning behind the set's title. Kevin then chimed in, "Trying Times can be relationships, or anything personal to you. No one is alone in that; we all go through it."
More Kevin Jonas News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?