Three Character Posters of 'Public Enemies' Come Out
Gearing up to the July theatrical release of "Public Enemies", Universal Pictures have brought forth three brand new character posters for the forthcoming crime drama film. Each of the one-sheets takes a close-up look at Johnny Depp as John Dillinger, Marion Cotillard as Billie Frechette and Christian Bale as FBI's top agent Melvin Purvis.
Both of the Dillinger and Purvis' posters see Depp and Bale with gun in their hand. Dillinger's one-sheet displays the bank robber hanging on a car with one hand and handling his gun with the other, while Purvis' exhibits the agent standing vigilant behind a tree. Frechette's poster, on the other hand, exposes the Dillinger's lover wearing fur shawl.
From the director of "Collateral" comes "Public Enemies", a movie about charismatic bank robber, John Dillinger, whose lightning raids made him the number one target of J. Edgar Hoover's fledgling FBI and its top agent, Melvin Purvis, and a folk hero to much of the downtrodden public. It is adapted from Bryan Burrough's book "Public Enemies: America's Greatest Crime Wave and the Birth of the FBI, 1933-34".
Aside from Johnny Depp, Marion Cotillard and Christian Bale, the crime drama for Universal Pictures features also the likes of Channing Tatum, Giovanni Ribisi, Stephen Dorff and Billy Crudup. "Public Enemies" will raid theaters across the U.S. on July 1.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories