Video Premiere: Elliott Yamin's 'You Say'
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single titled "You Say" has just arrived. Shot back-to-back with "Fight for Love" music video in Los Angeles, California, the video directed by Nick Spanos features Elliott's performance alongside his band as well as the time he wanders on the beach.
"You Say" is lifted from Elliott's sophomore studio album "Fight for Love" which has been in U.S. stores since May 5. The track has been announced as the record's first single to be released in Japan. No fixed date is shared regarding when the song will come out though.
"It's kind of an emotional roller coaster about the ins and outs, ups and downs of love, with not just lovers but friends and family," Elliott Yamin recently said of the whole concept of his latest album. He does not only list singles about love experienced by lovers in "Fight for Love" and "You Say" but also narrates love towards family in a song called "Someday" which describes his grief following her mother's death in March 2008.
Elliott Yamin's "You Say" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video