Video Premiere: Elliott Yamin's 'You Say'
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single titled "You Say" has just arrived. Shot back-to-back with "Fight for Love" music video in Los Angeles, California, the video directed by Nick Spanos features Elliott's performance alongside his band as well as the time he wanders on the beach.
"You Say" is lifted from Elliott's sophomore studio album "Fight for Love" which has been in U.S. stores since May 5. The track has been announced as the record's first single to be released in Japan. No fixed date is shared regarding when the song will come out though.
"It's kind of an emotional roller coaster about the ins and outs, ups and downs of love, with not just lovers but friends and family," Elliott Yamin recently said of the whole concept of his latest album. He does not only list singles about love experienced by lovers in "Fight for Love" and "You Say" but also narrates love towards family in a song called "Someday" which describes his grief following her mother's death in March 2008.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart