Video Premiere: Elliott Yamin's 'You Say'
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single titled "You Say" has just arrived. Shot back-to-back with "Fight for Love" music video in Los Angeles, California, the video directed by Nick Spanos features Elliott's performance alongside his band as well as the time he wanders on the beach.
"You Say" is lifted from Elliott's sophomore studio album "Fight for Love" which has been in U.S. stores since May 5. The track has been announced as the record's first single to be released in Japan. No fixed date is shared regarding when the song will come out though.
"It's kind of an emotional roller coaster about the ins and outs, ups and downs of love, with not just lovers but friends and family," Elliott Yamin recently said of the whole concept of his latest album. He does not only list singles about love experienced by lovers in "Fight for Love" and "You Say" but also narrates love towards family in a song called "Someday" which describes his grief following her mother's death in March 2008.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years