Video Premiere: Elliott Yamin's 'You Say'
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single titled "You Say" has just arrived. Shot back-to-back with "Fight for Love" music video in Los Angeles, California, the video directed by Nick Spanos features Elliott's performance alongside his band as well as the time he wanders on the beach.
"You Say" is lifted from Elliott's sophomore studio album "Fight for Love" which has been in U.S. stores since May 5. The track has been announced as the record's first single to be released in Japan. No fixed date is shared regarding when the song will come out though.
"It's kind of an emotional roller coaster about the ins and outs, ups and downs of love, with not just lovers but friends and family," Elliott Yamin recently said of the whole concept of his latest album. He does not only list singles about love experienced by lovers in "Fight for Love" and "You Say" but also narrates love towards family in a song called "Someday" which describes his grief following her mother's death in March 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors