Video Premiere: Elliott Yamin's 'You Say'
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single titled "You Say" has just arrived. Shot back-to-back with "Fight for Love" music video in Los Angeles, California, the video directed by Nick Spanos features Elliott's performance alongside his band as well as the time he wanders on the beach.
"You Say" is lifted from Elliott's sophomore studio album "Fight for Love" which has been in U.S. stores since May 5. The track has been announced as the record's first single to be released in Japan. No fixed date is shared regarding when the song will come out though.
"It's kind of an emotional roller coaster about the ins and outs, ups and downs of love, with not just lovers but friends and family," Elliott Yamin recently said of the whole concept of his latest album. He does not only list singles about love experienced by lovers in "Fight for Love" and "You Say" but also narrates love towards family in a song called "Someday" which describes his grief following her mother's death in March 2008.
Elliott Yamin's "You Say" music video
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split