Cast Interviews of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2'
Reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" is shaping up with the release of cast interview clips. Each one like Stephen Baldwin and Janice Dickinson did individual talking to the camera except for newlyweds Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt who did it together.
Basically each of the celebrities reveal what they have in mind regarding their strategy in the game. Speidi unveiled their real reason of being in the competition while Dickinson, who is familiar with the game after she joined the U.K. version in 2007, tells the others to bring it on. The former supermodel previously finished as a runner-up.
The second and new edition of "Get Me Out of Here!" is premiering on NBC Monday, June 1 at 8/7c. The celebrities, which include also "American Idol" alum Sanjaya Malakar, wrestler/beauty queen Torrie Wilson and TV personality John Salley, will be tested for their survival skills when they are castaway in a Costa Rican jungle. Tasks will include the competition to win food, supplies, and luxury items. The ultimate winner will be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle and win a sum of money which can be donated to their charity of choice.
Speidi and Janice Dickinson's interviews as well as the eight contestants' press conference are below while the other celebs' interviews are available on NBC.com.
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
- Janice Dickinson
- Press Conference
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson