Cast Interviews of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2'
Reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" is shaping up with the release of cast interview clips. Each one like Stephen Baldwin and Janice Dickinson did individual talking to the camera except for newlyweds Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt who did it together.
Basically each of the celebrities reveal what they have in mind regarding their strategy in the game. Speidi unveiled their real reason of being in the competition while Dickinson, who is familiar with the game after she joined the U.K. version in 2007, tells the others to bring it on. The former supermodel previously finished as a runner-up.
The second and new edition of "Get Me Out of Here!" is premiering on NBC Monday, June 1 at 8/7c. The celebrities, which include also "American Idol" alum Sanjaya Malakar, wrestler/beauty queen Torrie Wilson and TV personality John Salley, will be tested for their survival skills when they are castaway in a Costa Rican jungle. Tasks will include the competition to win food, supplies, and luxury items. The ultimate winner will be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle and win a sum of money which can be donated to their charity of choice.
Speidi and Janice Dickinson's interviews as well as the eight contestants' press conference are below while the other celebs' interviews are available on NBC.com.
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
- Janice Dickinson
- Press Conference
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'