Cast Interviews of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2'
Reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" is shaping up with the release of cast interview clips. Each one like Stephen Baldwin and Janice Dickinson did individual talking to the camera except for newlyweds Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt who did it together.
Basically each of the celebrities reveal what they have in mind regarding their strategy in the game. Speidi unveiled their real reason of being in the competition while Dickinson, who is familiar with the game after she joined the U.K. version in 2007, tells the others to bring it on. The former supermodel previously finished as a runner-up.
The second and new edition of "Get Me Out of Here!" is premiering on NBC Monday, June 1 at 8/7c. The celebrities, which include also "American Idol" alum Sanjaya Malakar, wrestler/beauty queen Torrie Wilson and TV personality John Salley, will be tested for their survival skills when they are castaway in a Costa Rican jungle. Tasks will include the competition to win food, supplies, and luxury items. The ultimate winner will be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle and win a sum of money which can be donated to their charity of choice.
Speidi and Janice Dickinson's interviews as well as the eight contestants' press conference are below while the other celebs' interviews are available on NBC.com.
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
- Janice Dickinson
- Press Conference
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns