Cast Interviews of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2'
Reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" is shaping up with the release of cast interview clips. Each one like Stephen Baldwin and Janice Dickinson did individual talking to the camera except for newlyweds Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt who did it together.
Basically each of the celebrities reveal what they have in mind regarding their strategy in the game. Speidi unveiled their real reason of being in the competition while Dickinson, who is familiar with the game after she joined the U.K. version in 2007, tells the others to bring it on. The former supermodel previously finished as a runner-up.
The second and new edition of "Get Me Out of Here!" is premiering on NBC Monday, June 1 at 8/7c. The celebrities, which include also "American Idol" alum Sanjaya Malakar, wrestler/beauty queen Torrie Wilson and TV personality John Salley, will be tested for their survival skills when they are castaway in a Costa Rican jungle. Tasks will include the competition to win food, supplies, and luxury items. The ultimate winner will be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle and win a sum of money which can be donated to their charity of choice.
Speidi and Janice Dickinson's interviews as well as the eight contestants' press conference are below while the other celebs' interviews are available on NBC.com.
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
- Janice Dickinson
- Press Conference
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit