Dita Von Teese Rumored Dating Aspiring Actor 11 Years Her Junior
Separating from her rocker husband Marilyn Manson in December 2007, Dita Von Teese reportedly is dating an aspiring actor 11 years her junior. The rumored lovers were first spotted stepping out together in public at California's Coachella Music Festival earlier this month.
According to New York Post, which is the first to run the story, Dita's new boyfriend's name is Count Louis-Marie de Castelbajac. The 25-year-old guy is known as the son of fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and his ex-wife Catherine de Castelbajac.
And while there hasn't been confirmation or denial issued by the alleged lovers, a friend of Louis-Marie tells New York Post, "We're all shocked they're together. She's really robbing the cradle." Meanwhile, there is no record on when Dita and Louis-Marie began seeing each other.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked