Dita Von Teese Rumored Dating Aspiring Actor 11 Years Her Junior
Separating from her rocker husband Marilyn Manson in December 2007, Dita Von Teese reportedly is dating an aspiring actor 11 years her junior. The rumored lovers were first spotted stepping out together in public at California's Coachella Music Festival earlier this month.
According to New York Post, which is the first to run the story, Dita's new boyfriend's name is Count Louis-Marie de Castelbajac. The 25-year-old guy is known as the son of fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and his ex-wife Catherine de Castelbajac.
And while there hasn't been confirmation or denial issued by the alleged lovers, a friend of Louis-Marie tells New York Post, "We're all shocked they're together. She's really robbing the cradle." Meanwhile, there is no record on when Dita and Louis-Marie began seeing each other.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her