Dita Von Teese Rumored Dating Aspiring Actor 11 Years Her Junior
Separating from her rocker husband Marilyn Manson in December 2007, Dita Von Teese reportedly is dating an aspiring actor 11 years her junior. The rumored lovers were first spotted stepping out together in public at California's Coachella Music Festival earlier this month.
According to New York Post, which is the first to run the story, Dita's new boyfriend's name is Count Louis-Marie de Castelbajac. The 25-year-old guy is known as the son of fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and his ex-wife Catherine de Castelbajac.
And while there hasn't been confirmation or denial issued by the alleged lovers, a friend of Louis-Marie tells New York Post, "We're all shocked they're together. She's really robbing the cradle." Meanwhile, there is no record on when Dita and Louis-Marie began seeing each other.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival