Dita Von Teese Rumored Dating Aspiring Actor 11 Years Her Junior
Separating from her rocker husband Marilyn Manson in December 2007, Dita Von Teese reportedly is dating an aspiring actor 11 years her junior. The rumored lovers were first spotted stepping out together in public at California's Coachella Music Festival earlier this month.
According to New York Post, which is the first to run the story, Dita's new boyfriend's name is Count Louis-Marie de Castelbajac. The 25-year-old guy is known as the son of fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and his ex-wife Catherine de Castelbajac.
And while there hasn't been confirmation or denial issued by the alleged lovers, a friend of Louis-Marie tells New York Post, "We're all shocked they're together. She's really robbing the cradle." Meanwhile, there is no record on when Dita and Louis-Marie began seeing each other.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes