Dita Von Teese Rumored Dating Aspiring Actor 11 Years Her Junior
Separating from her rocker husband Marilyn Manson in December 2007, Dita Von Teese reportedly is dating an aspiring actor 11 years her junior. The rumored lovers were first spotted stepping out together in public at California's Coachella Music Festival earlier this month.
According to New York Post, which is the first to run the story, Dita's new boyfriend's name is Count Louis-Marie de Castelbajac. The 25-year-old guy is known as the son of fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and his ex-wife Catherine de Castelbajac.
And while there hasn't been confirmation or denial issued by the alleged lovers, a friend of Louis-Marie tells New York Post, "We're all shocked they're together. She's really robbing the cradle." Meanwhile, there is no record on when Dita and Louis-Marie began seeing each other.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen