Preview of 'Prison Break' 4.18: The Enemy Gets Closer
Michael and Lincoln square-off as Christina sets her plan in motion while Sarah learns some surprising news. All new on "Prison Break", Christina orders a kill shot and T-Bag causes a scene at the Indian Embassy and Pad man's paranoia leads to a death.
The April 24 episode of "Prison Break" is the continuation of the brothers' adventure in gaining justice. The show was put to sleep in December last year to give room for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles". Now that "TSCC" has wrapped up its second season, "Prison" is aired to give its very last season. FOX has terminated plan to have a fifth season due to declining rating.
The finale itself will occur on May 15 for a two-hour special. In episodes "Rate of Exchange" and "Killing Your Number", familiar faces return to help Michael end his quest to bring down The Company once and for all.
More Prison Break News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'