Preview of 'Prison Break' 4.18: The Enemy Gets Closer
Michael and Lincoln square-off as Christina sets her plan in motion while Sarah learns some surprising news. All new on "Prison Break", Christina orders a kill shot and T-Bag causes a scene at the Indian Embassy and Pad man's paranoia leads to a death.
The April 24 episode of "Prison Break" is the continuation of the brothers' adventure in gaining justice. The show was put to sleep in December last year to give room for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles". Now that "TSCC" has wrapped up its second season, "Prison" is aired to give its very last season. FOX has terminated plan to have a fifth season due to declining rating.
The finale itself will occur on May 15 for a two-hour special. In episodes "Rate of Exchange" and "Killing Your Number", familiar faces return to help Michael end his quest to bring down The Company once and for all.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked