Preview of 'Prison Break' 4.18: The Enemy Gets Closer
Michael and Lincoln square-off as Christina sets her plan in motion while Sarah learns some surprising news. All new on "Prison Break", Christina orders a kill shot and T-Bag causes a scene at the Indian Embassy and Pad man's paranoia leads to a death.
The April 24 episode of "Prison Break" is the continuation of the brothers' adventure in gaining justice. The show was put to sleep in December last year to give room for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles". Now that "TSCC" has wrapped up its second season, "Prison" is aired to give its very last season. FOX has terminated plan to have a fifth season due to declining rating.
The finale itself will occur on May 15 for a two-hour special. In episodes "Rate of Exchange" and "Killing Your Number", familiar faces return to help Michael end his quest to bring down The Company once and for all.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'