Preview of 'Prison Break' 4.18: The Enemy Gets Closer
Michael and Lincoln square-off as Christina sets her plan in motion while Sarah learns some surprising news. All new on "Prison Break", Christina orders a kill shot and T-Bag causes a scene at the Indian Embassy and Pad man's paranoia leads to a death.
The April 24 episode of "Prison Break" is the continuation of the brothers' adventure in gaining justice. The show was put to sleep in December last year to give room for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles". Now that "TSCC" has wrapped up its second season, "Prison" is aired to give its very last season. FOX has terminated plan to have a fifth season due to declining rating.
The finale itself will occur on May 15 for a two-hour special. In episodes "Rate of Exchange" and "Killing Your Number", familiar faces return to help Michael end his quest to bring down The Company once and for all.
More Prison Break News
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24