Preview of 'Prison Break' 4.18: The Enemy Gets Closer
Michael and Lincoln square-off as Christina sets her plan in motion while Sarah learns some surprising news. All new on "Prison Break", Christina orders a kill shot and T-Bag causes a scene at the Indian Embassy and Pad man's paranoia leads to a death.
The April 24 episode of "Prison Break" is the continuation of the brothers' adventure in gaining justice. The show was put to sleep in December last year to give room for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles". Now that "TSCC" has wrapped up its second season, "Prison" is aired to give its very last season. FOX has terminated plan to have a fifth season due to declining rating.
The finale itself will occur on May 15 for a two-hour special. In episodes "Rate of Exchange" and "Killing Your Number", familiar faces return to help Michael end his quest to bring down The Company once and for all.
More Prison Break News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off