Kaley Cuoco as Top Secret Role in 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale
"Grey's Anatomy" has prepared for its season finale by tapping "The Big Bang Theory" actress, Kaley Cuoco who went through without audition. EW, in its exclusive report said that Cuoco is bound to do a top secret role on the two-hour episode on May 14.
"I am working on Grey's Anatomy next week," Cuoco confirmed. "It is a big ol' secret. I have no clue what I am doing. I swear on my life that I have no idea what I am playing because it is the finale and they are keeping it under wraps until the last possible moment."
Although clueless about the role, Cuoco who is Penny in "Big Bang", has her own predictions. "My guess is that I will be a patient of some kind. I'm practicing my scared-sad-I'm-dying face," she said.
"The Big Bang Theory" has its panel shown at Paley Festival on Thursday, April 16 with some of the main cast present.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3