Kaley Cuoco as Top Secret Role in 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale
"Grey's Anatomy" has prepared for its season finale by tapping "The Big Bang Theory" actress, Kaley Cuoco who went through without audition. EW, in its exclusive report said that Cuoco is bound to do a top secret role on the two-hour episode on May 14.
"I am working on Grey's Anatomy next week," Cuoco confirmed. "It is a big ol' secret. I have no clue what I am doing. I swear on my life that I have no idea what I am playing because it is the finale and they are keeping it under wraps until the last possible moment."
Although clueless about the role, Cuoco who is Penny in "Big Bang", has her own predictions. "My guess is that I will be a patient of some kind. I'm practicing my scared-sad-I'm-dying face," she said.
"The Big Bang Theory" has its panel shown at Paley Festival on Thursday, April 16 with some of the main cast present.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked