Kaley Cuoco as Top Secret Role in 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale
"Grey's Anatomy" has prepared for its season finale by tapping "The Big Bang Theory" actress, Kaley Cuoco who went through without audition. EW, in its exclusive report said that Cuoco is bound to do a top secret role on the two-hour episode on May 14.
"I am working on Grey's Anatomy next week," Cuoco confirmed. "It is a big ol' secret. I have no clue what I am doing. I swear on my life that I have no idea what I am playing because it is the finale and they are keeping it under wraps until the last possible moment."
Although clueless about the role, Cuoco who is Penny in "Big Bang", has her own predictions. "My guess is that I will be a patient of some kind. I'm practicing my scared-sad-I'm-dying face," she said.
"The Big Bang Theory" has its panel shown at Paley Festival on Thursday, April 16 with some of the main cast present.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms