Kaley Cuoco as Top Secret Role in 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale
"Grey's Anatomy" has prepared for its season finale by tapping "The Big Bang Theory" actress, Kaley Cuoco who went through without audition. EW, in its exclusive report said that Cuoco is bound to do a top secret role on the two-hour episode on May 14.
"I am working on Grey's Anatomy next week," Cuoco confirmed. "It is a big ol' secret. I have no clue what I am doing. I swear on my life that I have no idea what I am playing because it is the finale and they are keeping it under wraps until the last possible moment."
Although clueless about the role, Cuoco who is Penny in "Big Bang", has her own predictions. "My guess is that I will be a patient of some kind. I'm practicing my scared-sad-I'm-dying face," she said.
"The Big Bang Theory" has its panel shown at Paley Festival on Thursday, April 16 with some of the main cast present.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion