Kaley Cuoco as Top Secret Role in 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale
"Grey's Anatomy" has prepared for its season finale by tapping "The Big Bang Theory" actress, Kaley Cuoco who went through without audition. EW, in its exclusive report said that Cuoco is bound to do a top secret role on the two-hour episode on May 14.
"I am working on Grey's Anatomy next week," Cuoco confirmed. "It is a big ol' secret. I have no clue what I am doing. I swear on my life that I have no idea what I am playing because it is the finale and they are keeping it under wraps until the last possible moment."
Although clueless about the role, Cuoco who is Penny in "Big Bang", has her own predictions. "My guess is that I will be a patient of some kind. I'm practicing my scared-sad-I'm-dying face," she said.
"The Big Bang Theory" has its panel shown at Paley Festival on Thursday, April 16 with some of the main cast present.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'