Robert Pattinson 'Smells Like Roses', 'New Moon' Co-Star Alex Meraz Says
Contrary to the mounting rumors on the street that Robert Pattinson has body odor, Alex Meraz says the British movie hunk "smells like roses." Asked about Robert's much-talked smell, the film star told E! News at the Armani Exchange watch launch party at the SLS Hotel on Wednesday night, April 15, "The first time I met him, I was like, 'Dude, you smell fantastic!'"
"I don't know where people get this stuff from," he continued. On how Rob responded to his praise, Alex claimed, "He blushed and did his hair thing. He's comfortable in his own sexuality."
Robert Pattinson, the leading actor in "Twilight" and its highly anticipated sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon," has been hit with numerous negative reports regarding his body odor. Most recently, it was reported that some crew on the set of "New Moon" complained that he "stinks and never showers." Robert himself has insisted in an interview with MovieFone that he showers.
Alex Meraz is Robert's co-star in "New Moon" and is billed to play the role of a volatile member of the wolf pack named Paul. Both of them and the film's other cast currently are in Vancouver, Canada, filming the flick, which will be released in U.S. theaters November 20 later this year.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'