Preview of 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' 9.20: A Space Oddity
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will have a sort-of-crossover episode with "Battlestar Galactica" next Thursday, April 16. Called "A Space Oddity", the episode sees Hodges and Wendy running into each other at a science fiction convention for one of their favorite classic television shows. They end up investigating the murder of one of their beloved actors.
Speaking more about the episode was executive producer Naren Shankar who said "It's about a murder at a science fiction convention. Hodges (Wallace Langham) and Wendy (Liz Vassey) re-enacting scenes from a campy - and entirely fictional - 1960's era sci-fi TV show." BSG star Kate Vernon will play Dr. Penelope Russell along with the show's creator Ronald D. Moore who plays himself.
The episode is written by David Weddle and Bradley Thompson, who previously wrote an episode for BSG. Occasional BSG director Michael Nanking will sit in as the helmer. Weddle previously mentioned that there would be "other surprise cameos for sci-fi fans."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival