Preview of 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' 9.20: A Space Oddity
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will have a sort-of-crossover episode with "Battlestar Galactica" next Thursday, April 16. Called "A Space Oddity", the episode sees Hodges and Wendy running into each other at a science fiction convention for one of their favorite classic television shows. They end up investigating the murder of one of their beloved actors.
Speaking more about the episode was executive producer Naren Shankar who said "It's about a murder at a science fiction convention. Hodges (Wallace Langham) and Wendy (Liz Vassey) re-enacting scenes from a campy - and entirely fictional - 1960's era sci-fi TV show." BSG star Kate Vernon will play Dr. Penelope Russell along with the show's creator Ronald D. Moore who plays himself.
The episode is written by David Weddle and Bradley Thompson, who previously wrote an episode for BSG. Occasional BSG director Michael Nanking will sit in as the helmer. Weddle previously mentioned that there would be "other surprise cameos for sci-fi fans."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri