'Twilight' Hunk Taylor Lautner Battling Restless Leg Syndrome
Taylor Lautner suffers from restless leg syndrome, Star Magazine has reported. The syndrome makes it hard for him to just sit without bouncing his legs.
"I can never stop bouncing my knee," says the actor who claims his fame for his starring role as Jacob Black in "Twilight". "People always tell me to stop, but I can't force it to stay still. If we're in the car, I'll end up shaking the whole car."
There hasn't been record since when Taylor is battling the particular syndrome. It is also not mentioned how far the syndrome affects his daily activities.
In another Taylor Lautner news, Life and Style magazine has reported that his close bond with co-star Kristen Stewart makes fellow actor Robert Pattinson jealous. The jealousy is said to have led the British hunk feeling "insecure" about "his own looks and even his kissing technique."
"He's feeling very worried about his status as a fading superstar," a source reveals Robert's fear of losing his celebrity status. "And his friends are also concerned that Robert's Twilight success may have only been short-lived, and they feel bad for him."
Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson currently are in Vancouver, Canada for the filming of "Twilight" sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set to hit the U.S. theaters on November 20.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers