'Twilight' Hunk Taylor Lautner Battling Restless Leg Syndrome
Taylor Lautner suffers from restless leg syndrome, Star Magazine has reported. The syndrome makes it hard for him to just sit without bouncing his legs.
"I can never stop bouncing my knee," says the actor who claims his fame for his starring role as Jacob Black in "Twilight". "People always tell me to stop, but I can't force it to stay still. If we're in the car, I'll end up shaking the whole car."
There hasn't been record since when Taylor is battling the particular syndrome. It is also not mentioned how far the syndrome affects his daily activities.
In another Taylor Lautner news, Life and Style magazine has reported that his close bond with co-star Kristen Stewart makes fellow actor Robert Pattinson jealous. The jealousy is said to have led the British hunk feeling "insecure" about "his own looks and even his kissing technique."
"He's feeling very worried about his status as a fading superstar," a source reveals Robert's fear of losing his celebrity status. "And his friends are also concerned that Robert's Twilight success may have only been short-lived, and they feel bad for him."
Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson currently are in Vancouver, Canada for the filming of "Twilight" sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set to hit the U.S. theaters on November 20.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding