'Twilight' Hunk Taylor Lautner Battling Restless Leg Syndrome
Taylor Lautner suffers from restless leg syndrome, Star Magazine has reported. The syndrome makes it hard for him to just sit without bouncing his legs.
"I can never stop bouncing my knee," says the actor who claims his fame for his starring role as Jacob Black in "Twilight". "People always tell me to stop, but I can't force it to stay still. If we're in the car, I'll end up shaking the whole car."
There hasn't been record since when Taylor is battling the particular syndrome. It is also not mentioned how far the syndrome affects his daily activities.
In another Taylor Lautner news, Life and Style magazine has reported that his close bond with co-star Kristen Stewart makes fellow actor Robert Pattinson jealous. The jealousy is said to have led the British hunk feeling "insecure" about "his own looks and even his kissing technique."
"He's feeling very worried about his status as a fading superstar," a source reveals Robert's fear of losing his celebrity status. "And his friends are also concerned that Robert's Twilight success may have only been short-lived, and they feel bad for him."
Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson currently are in Vancouver, Canada for the filming of "Twilight" sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set to hit the U.S. theaters on November 20.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3