'Twilight' Hunk Taylor Lautner Battling Restless Leg Syndrome
Taylor Lautner suffers from restless leg syndrome, Star Magazine has reported. The syndrome makes it hard for him to just sit without bouncing his legs.
"I can never stop bouncing my knee," says the actor who claims his fame for his starring role as Jacob Black in "Twilight". "People always tell me to stop, but I can't force it to stay still. If we're in the car, I'll end up shaking the whole car."
There hasn't been record since when Taylor is battling the particular syndrome. It is also not mentioned how far the syndrome affects his daily activities.
In another Taylor Lautner news, Life and Style magazine has reported that his close bond with co-star Kristen Stewart makes fellow actor Robert Pattinson jealous. The jealousy is said to have led the British hunk feeling "insecure" about "his own looks and even his kissing technique."
"He's feeling very worried about his status as a fading superstar," a source reveals Robert's fear of losing his celebrity status. "And his friends are also concerned that Robert's Twilight success may have only been short-lived, and they feel bad for him."
Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson currently are in Vancouver, Canada for the filming of "Twilight" sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set to hit the U.S. theaters on November 20.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!