'Bones' 4.18 Preview: Half-Eaten Body Found in a Cage
It's an animal affair on next week's episode of "Bones". The staff are getting 'wild' and are playing 'monkey business' on "The Doctor in the Den". The episode is bumped for a week to April 2 to give room for President Obama's press conference.
The half-eaten body of Cam's former fiancee is found in the tiger cage at the zoo, and Booth and Brennan determine the death was no accident. The team pieces together the fiancee's final evening and questions suspects, including Brandon Casey (guest star Chad Lowe) whom Sweets and Angela hypnotize to help jog his memory.
Meanwhile, words of a crossover between "Bones" and "Family Guy" have been making rounds via EW. Booth will have a hallucination of the animated series' baby Stewie as a result of his life-threatening health. Exec producer Stephen Nathan said, "This is going to sound odd, but it is a completely believable event given (Booth's condition). It's not just a fantasy of ours. There's medical research to back up what's going on with Booth. There are conditions where you can see cartoon characters."
While on the subject, Nathan emphasized that the sex scene expected between Brennan and Booth will not be a hallucination. This instead, will provide a bridge to the story leading to the appearance of Stewie in May. "Stewie will be in the sperm donation room with Booth," Nathan teased.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival