'Bones' 4.18 Preview: Half-Eaten Body Found in a Cage
It's an animal affair on next week's episode of "Bones". The staff are getting 'wild' and are playing 'monkey business' on "The Doctor in the Den". The episode is bumped for a week to April 2 to give room for President Obama's press conference.
The half-eaten body of Cam's former fiancee is found in the tiger cage at the zoo, and Booth and Brennan determine the death was no accident. The team pieces together the fiancee's final evening and questions suspects, including Brandon Casey (guest star Chad Lowe) whom Sweets and Angela hypnotize to help jog his memory.
Meanwhile, words of a crossover between "Bones" and "Family Guy" have been making rounds via EW. Booth will have a hallucination of the animated series' baby Stewie as a result of his life-threatening health. Exec producer Stephen Nathan said, "This is going to sound odd, but it is a completely believable event given (Booth's condition). It's not just a fantasy of ours. There's medical research to back up what's going on with Booth. There are conditions where you can see cartoon characters."
While on the subject, Nathan emphasized that the sex scene expected between Brennan and Booth will not be a hallucination. This instead, will provide a bridge to the story leading to the appearance of Stewie in May. "Stewie will be in the sperm donation room with Booth," Nathan teased.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage