Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.19: Communication Breakdown
An avid shooter hits his moving target right on the spot. In the next "CSI: NY" the CSIs must track down who can shoot in such precision while the fact are, the victim was inside a moving subway train and the bullet comes from the outside.
The episode's title "Communication Breakdown" refers to the difficulty the agents face in tracing the possible suspect. Apparently there are several foreign suspects that may have caused the death of the Native American chief. The episode airs March 25.
This episode has cast several non-American actors. The nationalities involved include Puerton Rican, Israeli, Moroccan, Sri Lankan, Filipino, Bulgarian, French, Greek, Korean, Spanish, Indian, British and Irish.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory