Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.19: Communication Breakdown
An avid shooter hits his moving target right on the spot. In the next "CSI: NY" the CSIs must track down who can shoot in such precision while the fact are, the victim was inside a moving subway train and the bullet comes from the outside.
The episode's title "Communication Breakdown" refers to the difficulty the agents face in tracing the possible suspect. Apparently there are several foreign suspects that may have caused the death of the Native American chief. The episode airs March 25.
This episode has cast several non-American actors. The nationalities involved include Puerton Rican, Israeli, Moroccan, Sri Lankan, Filipino, Bulgarian, French, Greek, Korean, Spanish, Indian, British and Irish.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash