'Twilight' May Get an Anime Treatment
"Twilight" could get its anime adaptation. Pointing out on the possibility was Sci Fi Wire, noting that during an audio commentary included on "Twilight" DVD, director Catherine Hardwicke has personally hinted on the matter when she responded to Robert Pattinson's remark that he looks like "an anime character" in the final sequence of the vampire drama.
"Hey, I think there's going to be an anime version of this in Japan. So you will be an anime character," so the filmmaker reportedly stated about the anime possibility. She was heard saying those words after Pattinson commented on his look at a scene in which Bella and Edward are discussing about transforming her into a vampire, "I look Asian in this scene. I do, I look like an anime character."
"Twilight" DVD is set to invade North American stores on March 21. It will contain bonus features which include extended scenes and deleted scenes with introductions by director Catherine Hardwicke, music videos from Muse, Paramore and Linkin Park, a "making-of" segment, and commentary featuring Hardwicke as well as the film's stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival