'Twilight' May Get an Anime Treatment
"Twilight" could get its anime adaptation. Pointing out on the possibility was Sci Fi Wire, noting that during an audio commentary included on "Twilight" DVD, director Catherine Hardwicke has personally hinted on the matter when she responded to Robert Pattinson's remark that he looks like "an anime character" in the final sequence of the vampire drama.
"Hey, I think there's going to be an anime version of this in Japan. So you will be an anime character," so the filmmaker reportedly stated about the anime possibility. She was heard saying those words after Pattinson commented on his look at a scene in which Bella and Edward are discussing about transforming her into a vampire, "I look Asian in this scene. I do, I look like an anime character."
"Twilight" DVD is set to invade North American stores on March 21. It will contain bonus features which include extended scenes and deleted scenes with introductions by director Catherine Hardwicke, music videos from Muse, Paramore and Linkin Park, a "making-of" segment, and commentary featuring Hardwicke as well as the film's stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'