'Twilight' May Get an Anime Treatment
"Twilight" could get its anime adaptation. Pointing out on the possibility was Sci Fi Wire, noting that during an audio commentary included on "Twilight" DVD, director Catherine Hardwicke has personally hinted on the matter when she responded to Robert Pattinson's remark that he looks like "an anime character" in the final sequence of the vampire drama.
"Hey, I think there's going to be an anime version of this in Japan. So you will be an anime character," so the filmmaker reportedly stated about the anime possibility. She was heard saying those words after Pattinson commented on his look at a scene in which Bella and Edward are discussing about transforming her into a vampire, "I look Asian in this scene. I do, I look like an anime character."
"Twilight" DVD is set to invade North American stores on March 21. It will contain bonus features which include extended scenes and deleted scenes with introductions by director Catherine Hardwicke, music videos from Muse, Paramore and Linkin Park, a "making-of" segment, and commentary featuring Hardwicke as well as the film's stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
More Twilight News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene