Behind-the-Scenes of Keri Hilson's 'Knock You Down' Music Video
Keri Hilson's upcoming music video for her new single called "Knock You Down" has been available to peek through a behind-the-scene video footage. It is revealed that Kanye West will make a cameo appearance. In one of the scenes, he is captured standing behind Keri and then falling on his back.
"Knock You Down" is scheduled to be the fourth single coming from Keri Hilson's forthcoming debut studio album "In a Perfect World...". Produced by Danja, the track has Kanye West and Ne-Yo as featured guests on the lines.
In addition to collaborating with Kanye and Ne-Yo, Keri also joins forces with Lil Wayne, Keyshia Cole, Trina and Timbaland. She will release the album in U.S. market on March 24.
Behind-the-scenes of Keri Hilson's "Knock You Down" music video:
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera