Miley Cyrus Not Yet Ready to Move In With Justin Gaston
Teen sensation Miley Cyrus is not living together with model boyfriend Justin Gaston, not yet at least. On the reason why, the Disney actress-singer told Detroit's "Mojo in the Morning" show on WKQI it is because she gets "annoyed really easily."
"I love him to death ...," Miley said of her affection toward Justin. "[Justin] is so smart," she added, "but just like, everything has to, like, go where it's supposed to go and if it doesn't, I get like really frustrated."
Most recently, Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston, who unlike evidence to the contrary never acknowledge that they are dating, were seen enjoying an outing at Millions of Milkshakes on Sunday night, March 8. At that time, Miley was videotaped driving her Toyota Prius out of a disabled parking spot, an action which is considered illegal under California laws.
In another Miley news, she has been ranked second in Forbes magazine's list Hollywood's Most Valuable Young Star, one place behind Daniel Radcliffe and one spot ahead of Dakota Fanning.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal