Miley Cyrus Not Yet Ready to Move In With Justin Gaston
Teen sensation Miley Cyrus is not living together with model boyfriend Justin Gaston, not yet at least. On the reason why, the Disney actress-singer told Detroit's "Mojo in the Morning" show on WKQI it is because she gets "annoyed really easily."
"I love him to death ...," Miley said of her affection toward Justin. "[Justin] is so smart," she added, "but just like, everything has to, like, go where it's supposed to go and if it doesn't, I get like really frustrated."
Most recently, Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston, who unlike evidence to the contrary never acknowledge that they are dating, were seen enjoying an outing at Millions of Milkshakes on Sunday night, March 8. At that time, Miley was videotaped driving her Toyota Prius out of a disabled parking spot, an action which is considered illegal under California laws.
In another Miley news, she has been ranked second in Forbes magazine's list Hollywood's Most Valuable Young Star, one place behind Daniel Radcliffe and one spot ahead of Dakota Fanning.
More Miley Cyrus News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked