Miley Cyrus Not Yet Ready to Move In With Justin Gaston
Teen sensation Miley Cyrus is not living together with model boyfriend Justin Gaston, not yet at least. On the reason why, the Disney actress-singer told Detroit's "Mojo in the Morning" show on WKQI it is because she gets "annoyed really easily."
"I love him to death ...," Miley said of her affection toward Justin. "[Justin] is so smart," she added, "but just like, everything has to, like, go where it's supposed to go and if it doesn't, I get like really frustrated."
Most recently, Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston, who unlike evidence to the contrary never acknowledge that they are dating, were seen enjoying an outing at Millions of Milkshakes on Sunday night, March 8. At that time, Miley was videotaped driving her Toyota Prius out of a disabled parking spot, an action which is considered illegal under California laws.
In another Miley news, she has been ranked second in Forbes magazine's list Hollywood's Most Valuable Young Star, one place behind Daniel Radcliffe and one spot ahead of Dakota Fanning.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour