Miley Cyrus Not Yet Ready to Move In With Justin Gaston
Teen sensation Miley Cyrus is not living together with model boyfriend Justin Gaston, not yet at least. On the reason why, the Disney actress-singer told Detroit's "Mojo in the Morning" show on WKQI it is because she gets "annoyed really easily."
"I love him to death ...," Miley said of her affection toward Justin. "[Justin] is so smart," she added, "but just like, everything has to, like, go where it's supposed to go and if it doesn't, I get like really frustrated."
Most recently, Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston, who unlike evidence to the contrary never acknowledge that they are dating, were seen enjoying an outing at Millions of Milkshakes on Sunday night, March 8. At that time, Miley was videotaped driving her Toyota Prius out of a disabled parking spot, an action which is considered illegal under California laws.
In another Miley news, she has been ranked second in Forbes magazine's list Hollywood's Most Valuable Young Star, one place behind Daniel Radcliffe and one spot ahead of Dakota Fanning.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer