Jennifer Love Hewitt Reportedly Dating TV Co-Star Jamie Kennedy
"Ghost Whisperer" co-stars Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy reportedly are embarking on a love relationship. Star Magazine claims Jennifer has been seeking solace from Jamie after ending her engagement to Ross McCall. And as time goes by, their close bond has blossomed into a romance.
"Jennifer and Jamie have grown incredibly close since he joined the cast of her show last fall. They hit it off right away, and her feelings for him have only grown stronger," a source tells Star. "She's trying to keep her relationship with Jamie a secret, telling people they're just friends, but she can't hide her true feelings."
The source goes on revealing, "They work together all day and hang out most nights. And when they aren't together, they're constantly on the phone ... Jamie makes (her) laugh, which she really appreciates after crying over Ross the last few months." Greater than that, it is said that Jamie joined Jennifer for her 30th birthday last month.
Jennifer Love Hewitt, prior to the dating report, was engaged to actor Ross McCall. They first met in 2006 when he made a guest appearance in "Ghost Whisperer", where she plays Melinda Gordon. After a year of dating, they got engaged in November 2007, during a vacation in Hawaii. Already planning to wed, it was reported in early January that the pair ended their engagement. Neither Jennifer nor Ross has cleared the air about their broken engagement just yet.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards