Jennifer Love Hewitt Reportedly Dating TV Co-Star Jamie Kennedy
"Ghost Whisperer" co-stars Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy reportedly are embarking on a love relationship. Star Magazine claims Jennifer has been seeking solace from Jamie after ending her engagement to Ross McCall. And as time goes by, their close bond has blossomed into a romance.
"Jennifer and Jamie have grown incredibly close since he joined the cast of her show last fall. They hit it off right away, and her feelings for him have only grown stronger," a source tells Star. "She's trying to keep her relationship with Jamie a secret, telling people they're just friends, but she can't hide her true feelings."
The source goes on revealing, "They work together all day and hang out most nights. And when they aren't together, they're constantly on the phone ... Jamie makes (her) laugh, which she really appreciates after crying over Ross the last few months." Greater than that, it is said that Jamie joined Jennifer for her 30th birthday last month.
Jennifer Love Hewitt, prior to the dating report, was engaged to actor Ross McCall. They first met in 2006 when he made a guest appearance in "Ghost Whisperer", where she plays Melinda Gordon. After a year of dating, they got engaged in November 2007, during a vacation in Hawaii. Already planning to wed, it was reported in early January that the pair ended their engagement. Neither Jennifer nor Ross has cleared the air about their broken engagement just yet.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?