Jennifer Love Hewitt Reportedly Dating TV Co-Star Jamie Kennedy
"Ghost Whisperer" co-stars Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy reportedly are embarking on a love relationship. Star Magazine claims Jennifer has been seeking solace from Jamie after ending her engagement to Ross McCall. And as time goes by, their close bond has blossomed into a romance.
"Jennifer and Jamie have grown incredibly close since he joined the cast of her show last fall. They hit it off right away, and her feelings for him have only grown stronger," a source tells Star. "She's trying to keep her relationship with Jamie a secret, telling people they're just friends, but she can't hide her true feelings."
The source goes on revealing, "They work together all day and hang out most nights. And when they aren't together, they're constantly on the phone ... Jamie makes (her) laugh, which she really appreciates after crying over Ross the last few months." Greater than that, it is said that Jamie joined Jennifer for her 30th birthday last month.
Jennifer Love Hewitt, prior to the dating report, was engaged to actor Ross McCall. They first met in 2006 when he made a guest appearance in "Ghost Whisperer", where she plays Melinda Gordon. After a year of dating, they got engaged in November 2007, during a vacation in Hawaii. Already planning to wed, it was reported in early January that the pair ended their engagement. Neither Jennifer nor Ross has cleared the air about their broken engagement just yet.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards