'The L Word' Holds Red Rarpet Farewell Party
In a bid to give a proper goodbye to lesbian drama "The L Word" which has spanned for 6 seasons, Showtime held a farewell party at West Hollywood's Cafe La Boheme. The March 3 event was made in the package of a movie premiere, with the stars gracing the red carpet for photo sessions before going inside the venue.
Spotted in the crowd are the show's lead actresses such as Laurel Holloman, Katherine Moennig, Daniela Sea, Rose Rollins and Mia Kirshner as well as several supporting actors such as Marlee Matlin, Kate French, Janina Gavankar, Jon Wolfe Nelson, and Eric Roberts. Creator and show runner Ilene Chaiken is also present along with other guest stars.
Missing from the event are the other main cast, Jennifer Beals, Leisha Hailey, Pam Grier and Rachel Shelley.
The show will wrap it up on Sunday, March 8 with the episode "Last Word" which preview can be seen here. The character Alice will then continue her journey in a spin-off which production has been kicked off in December 2008.
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance