'The L Word' Holds Red Rarpet Farewell Party
In a bid to give a proper goodbye to lesbian drama "The L Word" which has spanned for 6 seasons, Showtime held a farewell party at West Hollywood's Cafe La Boheme. The March 3 event was made in the package of a movie premiere, with the stars gracing the red carpet for photo sessions before going inside the venue.
Spotted in the crowd are the show's lead actresses such as Laurel Holloman, Katherine Moennig, Daniela Sea, Rose Rollins and Mia Kirshner as well as several supporting actors such as Marlee Matlin, Kate French, Janina Gavankar, Jon Wolfe Nelson, and Eric Roberts. Creator and show runner Ilene Chaiken is also present along with other guest stars.
Missing from the event are the other main cast, Jennifer Beals, Leisha Hailey, Pam Grier and Rachel Shelley.
The show will wrap it up on Sunday, March 8 with the episode "Last Word" which preview can be seen here. The character Alice will then continue her journey in a spin-off which production has been kicked off in December 2008.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory