Video: Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens' Oscars Red Carpet Appearance
Young stars Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were among the Hollywood A-list celebrities who rocked the red carpet of this year's Oscars. Seen walking separately, Zac was the first who got approached by E! Online's Ryan Seacrest for a brief interview.
Sporting a Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo, Zac finished off his look with a vintage Rolex watch. Asked about his scheduled performance for the opening of the prestigious awards event, which will see him joining the likes of Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway among others, the 21-year-old hunk admitted it was a huge honor for him.
Zac, still from the red carpet, also mentioned his favorite movies, "Milk" and "Slumdog Millionaire". He, additionally, talked about his own movie "17 Again".
Shortly thereafter, Ryan talked to Vanessa. The screen beauty wore a black Marchesa gown. "I'm in love with her," so she said about the fashion designer. "I just feel like the young Audrey Hepburn," so Vanessa gushed about her dress.
Some other stars who were also seen rocking the red carpet included supermodel Heidi Klum, actress-singer Miley Cyrus, and "Slumdog Millionaire" stars Freida Pinto and Dev Patel.
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne