Video: Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens' Oscars Red Carpet Appearance
Young stars Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were among the Hollywood A-list celebrities who rocked the red carpet of this year's Oscars. Seen walking separately, Zac was the first who got approached by E! Online's Ryan Seacrest for a brief interview.
Sporting a Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo, Zac finished off his look with a vintage Rolex watch. Asked about his scheduled performance for the opening of the prestigious awards event, which will see him joining the likes of Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway among others, the 21-year-old hunk admitted it was a huge honor for him.
Zac, still from the red carpet, also mentioned his favorite movies, "Milk" and "Slumdog Millionaire". He, additionally, talked about his own movie "17 Again".
Shortly thereafter, Ryan talked to Vanessa. The screen beauty wore a black Marchesa gown. "I'm in love with her," so she said about the fashion designer. "I just feel like the young Audrey Hepburn," so Vanessa gushed about her dress.
Some other stars who were also seen rocking the red carpet included supermodel Heidi Klum, actress-singer Miley Cyrus, and "Slumdog Millionaire" stars Freida Pinto and Dev Patel.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3