Video: Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens' Oscars Red Carpet Appearance
Young stars Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were among the Hollywood A-list celebrities who rocked the red carpet of this year's Oscars. Seen walking separately, Zac was the first who got approached by E! Online's Ryan Seacrest for a brief interview.
Sporting a Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo, Zac finished off his look with a vintage Rolex watch. Asked about his scheduled performance for the opening of the prestigious awards event, which will see him joining the likes of Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway among others, the 21-year-old hunk admitted it was a huge honor for him.
Zac, still from the red carpet, also mentioned his favorite movies, "Milk" and "Slumdog Millionaire". He, additionally, talked about his own movie "17 Again".
Shortly thereafter, Ryan talked to Vanessa. The screen beauty wore a black Marchesa gown. "I'm in love with her," so she said about the fashion designer. "I just feel like the young Audrey Hepburn," so Vanessa gushed about her dress.
Some other stars who were also seen rocking the red carpet included supermodel Heidi Klum, actress-singer Miley Cyrus, and "Slumdog Millionaire" stars Freida Pinto and Dev Patel.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary