'Eclipse', the Third 'Twilight' Film, Gets Release Date
Summit Entertainment have announced the release date for the third installment of the "Twilight" saga, "Eclipse". Nikki Finke of Deadline Hollywood Daily reported that the third adaptation movie from Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" series, will be available to view in the big screen on June 30, 2010, around seven months after "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" hits the U.S. theaters.
Finke further stated that this third film won't be shot back-to-back with "New Moon" and no director has been attached to the project. Supporting Finke's report, Entertainment Weekly came out with a scoop that "New Moon" director Chris Weitz will not helm "Eclipse" because he will be in post-production on the first "Twilight" sequel when "Eclipse" starts the lensing.
"Eclipse" will be based on the third book in Stephenie Meyer's vampire drama saga. "As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger," so read the plot description by Summit Entertainment.
"In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf," the plot further read. "With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'