Shanon Voted Out of 'The Biggest Loser' Couples 2
Shanon from the Pink team is voted out of "The Biggest Loser" Couples edition season two. She is the contestant who fights alongside her mother Helen. Their combined lost weight was the lowest in the round, amounting to only 9lbs or 1.99% which is 0.30% lower than team Purple, Kristin and Caty.
Initially all the other teams want Helen to go home but after a lengthy discussion, Shanon said that she wanted her mother to stay. The other grant their wish and sent home Shannon who has lost 45 pounds during the competition. Since leaving the show, she has shed a few more pounds and now weighs 198lbs.
Ironically, Helen and Shanon were the team who won the first challenge of the day. Alison Sweeney announced that there are more than a hundred keys up the hill and the contestants must hike to retrieve it. Only two keys are a match to the gym's door which is down the hill. After 56 minutes, the Pink team managed to find the correct key and so did team Brown.
Dane, whose cousin Blaine was sent home last week, won the immunity challenge. He pulled through the rowing competition after 24 minutes of keeping the light green, and therefore was saved from elimination.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season