Shanon Voted Out of 'The Biggest Loser' Couples 2
Shanon from the Pink team is voted out of "The Biggest Loser" Couples edition season two. She is the contestant who fights alongside her mother Helen. Their combined lost weight was the lowest in the round, amounting to only 9lbs or 1.99% which is 0.30% lower than team Purple, Kristin and Caty.
Initially all the other teams want Helen to go home but after a lengthy discussion, Shanon said that she wanted her mother to stay. The other grant their wish and sent home Shannon who has lost 45 pounds during the competition. Since leaving the show, she has shed a few more pounds and now weighs 198lbs.
Ironically, Helen and Shanon were the team who won the first challenge of the day. Alison Sweeney announced that there are more than a hundred keys up the hill and the contestants must hike to retrieve it. Only two keys are a match to the gym's door which is down the hill. After 56 minutes, the Pink team managed to find the correct key and so did team Brown.
Dane, whose cousin Blaine was sent home last week, won the immunity challenge. He pulled through the rowing competition after 24 minutes of keeping the light green, and therefore was saved from elimination.
More The Biggest Loser News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones