Shanon Voted Out of 'The Biggest Loser' Couples 2
Shanon from the Pink team is voted out of "The Biggest Loser" Couples edition season two. She is the contestant who fights alongside her mother Helen. Their combined lost weight was the lowest in the round, amounting to only 9lbs or 1.99% which is 0.30% lower than team Purple, Kristin and Caty.
Initially all the other teams want Helen to go home but after a lengthy discussion, Shanon said that she wanted her mother to stay. The other grant their wish and sent home Shannon who has lost 45 pounds during the competition. Since leaving the show, she has shed a few more pounds and now weighs 198lbs.
Ironically, Helen and Shanon were the team who won the first challenge of the day. Alison Sweeney announced that there are more than a hundred keys up the hill and the contestants must hike to retrieve it. Only two keys are a match to the gym's door which is down the hill. After 56 minutes, the Pink team managed to find the correct key and so did team Brown.
Dane, whose cousin Blaine was sent home last week, won the immunity challenge. He pulled through the rowing competition after 24 minutes of keeping the light green, and therefore was saved from elimination.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage