Shanon Voted Out of 'The Biggest Loser' Couples 2
Shanon from the Pink team is voted out of "The Biggest Loser" Couples edition season two. She is the contestant who fights alongside her mother Helen. Their combined lost weight was the lowest in the round, amounting to only 9lbs or 1.99% which is 0.30% lower than team Purple, Kristin and Caty.
Initially all the other teams want Helen to go home but after a lengthy discussion, Shanon said that she wanted her mother to stay. The other grant their wish and sent home Shannon who has lost 45 pounds during the competition. Since leaving the show, she has shed a few more pounds and now weighs 198lbs.
Ironically, Helen and Shanon were the team who won the first challenge of the day. Alison Sweeney announced that there are more than a hundred keys up the hill and the contestants must hike to retrieve it. Only two keys are a match to the gym's door which is down the hill. After 56 minutes, the Pink team managed to find the correct key and so did team Brown.
Dane, whose cousin Blaine was sent home last week, won the immunity challenge. He pulled through the rowing competition after 24 minutes of keeping the light green, and therefore was saved from elimination.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung