Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart 'Have a Very Special Bond'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart aren't lovers, but they "have a very special bond", thanks to the "creative energy" that they've developed during the filming of their hit vampire movie "Twilight". Playing on-screen lovers with Stewart, Pattinson has been cited as telling OK!, "I enjoyed the process of creating these characters with her. We would spend all night talking about our scenes and the next day we would defend out points of view."
Acting aside, Pattinson admits that personally he is attracted to Stewart. "Kristen is amazing, and your first impulse is to ask her for her phone number," so he openly admits. "But then I forced myself to remember that 90% of what you do on screen is acting and make things up."
Last year, Robert Pattinson told Seventeen magazine in an interview that he had a crush on Kristen Stewart and had no problem doing the kissing scenes with her. Both of them, in the meantime, are prepping themselves to reprise their roles in "Twilight" highly anticipated sequel, "New Moon."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars