Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart 'Have a Very Special Bond'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart aren't lovers, but they "have a very special bond", thanks to the "creative energy" that they've developed during the filming of their hit vampire movie "Twilight". Playing on-screen lovers with Stewart, Pattinson has been cited as telling OK!, "I enjoyed the process of creating these characters with her. We would spend all night talking about our scenes and the next day we would defend out points of view."
Acting aside, Pattinson admits that personally he is attracted to Stewart. "Kristen is amazing, and your first impulse is to ask her for her phone number," so he openly admits. "But then I forced myself to remember that 90% of what you do on screen is acting and make things up."
Last year, Robert Pattinson told Seventeen magazine in an interview that he had a crush on Kristen Stewart and had no problem doing the kissing scenes with her. Both of them, in the meantime, are prepping themselves to reprise their roles in "Twilight" highly anticipated sequel, "New Moon."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'