Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart 'Have a Very Special Bond'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart aren't lovers, but they "have a very special bond", thanks to the "creative energy" that they've developed during the filming of their hit vampire movie "Twilight". Playing on-screen lovers with Stewart, Pattinson has been cited as telling OK!, "I enjoyed the process of creating these characters with her. We would spend all night talking about our scenes and the next day we would defend out points of view."
Acting aside, Pattinson admits that personally he is attracted to Stewart. "Kristen is amazing, and your first impulse is to ask her for her phone number," so he openly admits. "But then I forced myself to remember that 90% of what you do on screen is acting and make things up."
Last year, Robert Pattinson told Seventeen magazine in an interview that he had a crush on Kristen Stewart and had no problem doing the kissing scenes with her. Both of them, in the meantime, are prepping themselves to reprise their roles in "Twilight" highly anticipated sequel, "New Moon."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3