Photos of the 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 12 Contestants
The model wannabes have been introduced for the 12th cycle of "America's Next Top Model". These girls, ranging from 18 to 25 years old, will be nurtured by Tyra Banks and have a chance to win a management by Elite Model Management, a 100,000 dollar contract with CoverGirl and a cover and six-page spread.
The new season will start Wednesday, February 25 at 8/7c on The CW. Jay Manuel will be back as the photo shoot director while the judging panel will remain intact with Tyra Banks, Jay Alexander, Nigel Barker and Paulina Porizkova. Instead of the usual 14 contestants, this cycle will put up with 13 models only.
The hopefuls are: Allison, (20), artist from New Orleans, LA; Aminat, (21), student from Union, NJ; Celia, (25), designer in fashion sales from Cynthiana, KY; Fo, (19), student from Albuquerque, NM; Isabella, (19), model from Barboursville, VA; Jessica, (18), student from Bradenton, FL; Kortnie, (24), non-profit organizer from Houston, TX; London, (18), student from Arlington, TX; Natalie, (19), student from Palos Verdes, CA; Nijah, (18), model from Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Sandra, (19), student from Rockville, MD; Tahlia, (18), student from Phoenix, AZ; Teyona, (20), loss prevention rep from Woodstown, NJ.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance