Photos of the 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 12 Contestants
The model wannabes have been introduced for the 12th cycle of "America's Next Top Model". These girls, ranging from 18 to 25 years old, will be nurtured by Tyra Banks and have a chance to win a management by Elite Model Management, a 100,000 dollar contract with CoverGirl and a cover and six-page spread.
The new season will start Wednesday, February 25 at 8/7c on The CW. Jay Manuel will be back as the photo shoot director while the judging panel will remain intact with Tyra Banks, Jay Alexander, Nigel Barker and Paulina Porizkova. Instead of the usual 14 contestants, this cycle will put up with 13 models only.
The hopefuls are: Allison, (20), artist from New Orleans, LA; Aminat, (21), student from Union, NJ; Celia, (25), designer in fashion sales from Cynthiana, KY; Fo, (19), student from Albuquerque, NM; Isabella, (19), model from Barboursville, VA; Jessica, (18), student from Bradenton, FL; Kortnie, (24), non-profit organizer from Houston, TX; London, (18), student from Arlington, TX; Natalie, (19), student from Palos Verdes, CA; Nijah, (18), model from Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Sandra, (19), student from Rockville, MD; Tahlia, (18), student from Phoenix, AZ; Teyona, (20), loss prevention rep from Woodstown, NJ.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'