Photos of the 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 12 Contestants
The model wannabes have been introduced for the 12th cycle of "America's Next Top Model". These girls, ranging from 18 to 25 years old, will be nurtured by Tyra Banks and have a chance to win a management by Elite Model Management, a 100,000 dollar contract with CoverGirl and a cover and six-page spread.
The new season will start Wednesday, February 25 at 8/7c on The CW. Jay Manuel will be back as the photo shoot director while the judging panel will remain intact with Tyra Banks, Jay Alexander, Nigel Barker and Paulina Porizkova. Instead of the usual 14 contestants, this cycle will put up with 13 models only.
The hopefuls are: Allison, (20), artist from New Orleans, LA; Aminat, (21), student from Union, NJ; Celia, (25), designer in fashion sales from Cynthiana, KY; Fo, (19), student from Albuquerque, NM; Isabella, (19), model from Barboursville, VA; Jessica, (18), student from Bradenton, FL; Kortnie, (24), non-profit organizer from Houston, TX; London, (18), student from Arlington, TX; Natalie, (19), student from Palos Verdes, CA; Nijah, (18), model from Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Sandra, (19), student from Rockville, MD; Tahlia, (18), student from Phoenix, AZ; Teyona, (20), loss prevention rep from Woodstown, NJ.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series