Chace Crawford Looking for 'Instant Attraction'
Telling Fabulous Mag that his split from ex-girlfriend Carrie Underwood last year was mutual and wasn't simple, Chace Crawford says for the time being he is "very much having fun being single" and simply looks for "instant attraction." Providing explanation to his statement, he says, "I'm not looking to fall in love and I don't have a type".
Asked to share about his love life prior to dating the country music singer, the "Gossip Girl" actor goes on to dish about his first kiss. "When I was 10. It was my best friend's twin sister. We were on a summer camp and every other guy had a girlfriend apart from me, so we got together. I was a bit of an awkward kisser, but she ended up being my first girlfriend, so I can't have been that bad!" he recalls.
He, moreover, reveals about dumping an ex-girlfriend, confessing, "When I was at high school I wrote a note and left it under my girlfriend's windscreen wiper. I felt like I could get everything out verbally that way. I was only 14. I'll never do that again."
Addressing the issue of his tendency to date older women, Chace tells Fabulous Mag, "yes, I've dated older women. They seem to have it a little more together than younger girls." In line with the dating topic, he also sets the record straight on the rumors of him dating "Gossip Girl" co-star Ed Westwick, claiming them "hilarious."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story