Chace Crawford Looking for 'Instant Attraction'
Telling Fabulous Mag that his split from ex-girlfriend Carrie Underwood last year was mutual and wasn't simple, Chace Crawford says for the time being he is "very much having fun being single" and simply looks for "instant attraction." Providing explanation to his statement, he says, "I'm not looking to fall in love and I don't have a type".
Asked to share about his love life prior to dating the country music singer, the "Gossip Girl" actor goes on to dish about his first kiss. "When I was 10. It was my best friend's twin sister. We were on a summer camp and every other guy had a girlfriend apart from me, so we got together. I was a bit of an awkward kisser, but she ended up being my first girlfriend, so I can't have been that bad!" he recalls.
He, moreover, reveals about dumping an ex-girlfriend, confessing, "When I was at high school I wrote a note and left it under my girlfriend's windscreen wiper. I felt like I could get everything out verbally that way. I was only 14. I'll never do that again."
Addressing the issue of his tendency to date older women, Chace tells Fabulous Mag, "yes, I've dated older women. They seem to have it a little more together than younger girls." In line with the dating topic, he also sets the record straight on the rumors of him dating "Gossip Girl" co-star Ed Westwick, claiming them "hilarious."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'