Sienna Miller's Breasts Enhancement in 'G.I. Joe' Denied
Speculations that Sienna Miller has been forced to wear fake breasts for her role as The Baroness in "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" have been put off by director Stephen Sommers. Responding to the circulating rumors, the man behind "Van Helsing" told Entertainment Weekly's Hollywood Insider that the story holds no truth.
"Everybody here laughed because they know I would NEVER say that to an actress," the "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns" director/writer insisted. "I guess the costume department gave her a tight fitting bra, but no one gave her rubber breasts or whatever. It is 100 percent Sienna Miller."
Back in June 2008, rumors broke out that Sienna Miller has been forced to don fake breasts for her role in the movie after a quote allegedly stated by the actress on the matter came out. "[I wear a] tight black leather outfit. And much bigger boobs. They gave me these things that looked like chicken fillets," she reportedly said as quoted by Hollyscoop. "The director said, 'I'm gonna be honest, I like girls with big boobs', and I don't have them so we made them bigger. At least he's honest. But I was mildly offended."
Aside from dishing out the rumor, he also revealed that Sean Connery's James Bond movies era partly inspired his "G.I. Joe" film. "I always loved the old Bonds," he confessed. "It's funny now how Bond wants to be Bourne. I loved Quantum of Solace, but it was like, man, this is a completely different movie to the Bonds I grew up with."
"In a very contemporary way, G.I. Joe is inspired by the memory of the kind of movies I saw when I was younger," he added. "I remember being in the theater for Thunderball and the big underwater battle at the end of that movie just blew my socks off. In G.I. Joe, there's an underwater battle under the polar icecap that's Thunderball times 10!"
Based on the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise and scripted by Stuart Beattie and Skip Woods, "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" is directed by Stephen Sommers. Aside from Sienna Miller, it also features the likes of Channing Tatum, Dennis Quaid, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ray Park, Marlon Wayans, Rachel Nichols and Christopher Eccleston. It will hit theaters across U.S. on August 7.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs