George Clooney Officially Returning to 'ER'
George Clooney's return as Dr. Doug Ross is confirmed, not through a statement but via on-set pictures. The actor has been pictured smiling while donning his surgeon suit back to reprise his role in "ER" on Thursday, January 22. The exclusive photos were acquired by gossip site Starzlife that also claims Clooney's character appears to wear a wedding band.
E! reports that the crew are shooting for a documentary-type of episode called "What We Do". It is penned by the show's long-time scribe David Zabel who will sit in as the director. Another episode would be called "In Times of Old" which has John Wells both writing and directing. This would be the one adding up to the two hours finale on April 2.
No clue yet whether Clooney will appear in any of these episodes but it is known that a pediatric will be in "In Times Old" and Dr. Ross is indeed a specialist in that area.
More ER News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered