George Clooney Officially Returning to 'ER'
George Clooney's return as Dr. Doug Ross is confirmed, not through a statement but via on-set pictures. The actor has been pictured smiling while donning his surgeon suit back to reprise his role in "ER" on Thursday, January 22. The exclusive photos were acquired by gossip site Starzlife that also claims Clooney's character appears to wear a wedding band.
E! reports that the crew are shooting for a documentary-type of episode called "What We Do". It is penned by the show's long-time scribe David Zabel who will sit in as the director. Another episode would be called "In Times of Old" which has John Wells both writing and directing. This would be the one adding up to the two hours finale on April 2.
No clue yet whether Clooney will appear in any of these episodes but it is known that a pediatric will be in "In Times Old" and Dr. Ross is indeed a specialist in that area.
More ER News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season