George Clooney Officially Returning to 'ER'
George Clooney's return as Dr. Doug Ross is confirmed, not through a statement but via on-set pictures. The actor has been pictured smiling while donning his surgeon suit back to reprise his role in "ER" on Thursday, January 22. The exclusive photos were acquired by gossip site Starzlife that also claims Clooney's character appears to wear a wedding band.
E! reports that the crew are shooting for a documentary-type of episode called "What We Do". It is penned by the show's long-time scribe David Zabel who will sit in as the director. Another episode would be called "In Times of Old" which has John Wells both writing and directing. This would be the one adding up to the two hours finale on April 2.
No clue yet whether Clooney will appear in any of these episodes but it is known that a pediatric will be in "In Times Old" and Dr. Ross is indeed a specialist in that area.
More ER News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung