George Clooney Officially Returning to 'ER'
George Clooney's return as Dr. Doug Ross is confirmed, not through a statement but via on-set pictures. The actor has been pictured smiling while donning his surgeon suit back to reprise his role in "ER" on Thursday, January 22. The exclusive photos were acquired by gossip site Starzlife that also claims Clooney's character appears to wear a wedding band.
E! reports that the crew are shooting for a documentary-type of episode called "What We Do". It is penned by the show's long-time scribe David Zabel who will sit in as the director. Another episode would be called "In Times of Old" which has John Wells both writing and directing. This would be the one adding up to the two hours finale on April 2.
No clue yet whether Clooney will appear in any of these episodes but it is known that a pediatric will be in "In Times Old" and Dr. Ross is indeed a specialist in that area.
More ER News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2