George Clooney Officially Returning to 'ER'
George Clooney's return as Dr. Doug Ross is confirmed, not through a statement but via on-set pictures. The actor has been pictured smiling while donning his surgeon suit back to reprise his role in "ER" on Thursday, January 22. The exclusive photos were acquired by gossip site Starzlife that also claims Clooney's character appears to wear a wedding band.
E! reports that the crew are shooting for a documentary-type of episode called "What We Do". It is penned by the show's long-time scribe David Zabel who will sit in as the director. Another episode would be called "In Times of Old" which has John Wells both writing and directing. This would be the one adding up to the two hours finale on April 2.
No clue yet whether Clooney will appear in any of these episodes but it is known that a pediatric will be in "In Times Old" and Dr. Ross is indeed a specialist in that area.
More ER News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media