Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' Crossover Episode
It is the crossover episode of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" on February 5. From the preview given by ABC for the next episode of "Grey's", it is known that Derek receives a call from Addison in some kind of an emergency situation involving her brother, Archer.
Based on the synopsis given on "Private" February 5 episode, Archer will have a severe seizure that Addison and Naomi try to find a cure using every resource possible. And when they don't, Addison seeks the help of the neurosurgeon she knows well, Derek. Also in the episode, now that Derek has the engagement ring, he searches for the perfect way to propose to Meredith.
Archer, played by Grant Show, moves to L.A. to work at Pacific Wellcare but he causes problems between Addison and Naomi.
"Private Practice" is the spin-off of "Grey's Anatomy", which first aired in 2007 and focused on the solo journey of Kate Walsh's character. Addison once made a return for a specialized surgery to "Grey's" several months after "Private" premiered. The crossover may be a multi-episode event in February.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves