Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' Crossover Episode
It is the crossover episode of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" on February 5. From the preview given by ABC for the next episode of "Grey's", it is known that Derek receives a call from Addison in some kind of an emergency situation involving her brother, Archer.
Based on the synopsis given on "Private" February 5 episode, Archer will have a severe seizure that Addison and Naomi try to find a cure using every resource possible. And when they don't, Addison seeks the help of the neurosurgeon she knows well, Derek. Also in the episode, now that Derek has the engagement ring, he searches for the perfect way to propose to Meredith.
Archer, played by Grant Show, moves to L.A. to work at Pacific Wellcare but he causes problems between Addison and Naomi.
"Private Practice" is the spin-off of "Grey's Anatomy", which first aired in 2007 and focused on the solo journey of Kate Walsh's character. Addison once made a return for a specialized surgery to "Grey's" several months after "Private" premiered. The crossover may be a multi-episode event in February.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?