Creator and Cast Speak Out for 'Dollhouse'
In anticipation for the release of its new series, "Dollhouse", FOX TV has given viewers a peek of the drama-sci-fi-thriller show, which stars Eliza Dushku, Olivia Williams, Tahmoh Penikett, and Fran Kranz among others. In a just released video, the series' creator Joss Whedon speaks his mind of what the TV project is all about.
In addition to Whedon, Dushku also opens up a bit about what it means for her to play the series' main character Echo, who is called "Active," a member of a highly illegal and underground group of individuals who have had their personalities wiped clean so they can be imprinted with any number of new personas. She calls her character in "Dollhouse" "perfect fit."
Meanwhile, Williams, who plays one of the Dollhouse's leaders named Adelle, admits it is the script's psychological aspect that attracts her most. As for Kranz, who portrays the role of the Dollhouse's genius programmer Topher, he tends to perceive his character's job desk to erase people's memories as "criminal, immoral and disturbing."
"Dollhouse" will be premiered on FOX TV on February 13 at 9/8c.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy