Creator and Cast Speak Out for 'Dollhouse'
In anticipation for the release of its new series, "Dollhouse", FOX TV has given viewers a peek of the drama-sci-fi-thriller show, which stars Eliza Dushku, Olivia Williams, Tahmoh Penikett, and Fran Kranz among others. In a just released video, the series' creator Joss Whedon speaks his mind of what the TV project is all about.
In addition to Whedon, Dushku also opens up a bit about what it means for her to play the series' main character Echo, who is called "Active," a member of a highly illegal and underground group of individuals who have had their personalities wiped clean so they can be imprinted with any number of new personas. She calls her character in "Dollhouse" "perfect fit."
Meanwhile, Williams, who plays one of the Dollhouse's leaders named Adelle, admits it is the script's psychological aspect that attracts her most. As for Kranz, who portrays the role of the Dollhouse's genius programmer Topher, he tends to perceive his character's job desk to erase people's memories as "criminal, immoral and disturbing."
"Dollhouse" will be premiered on FOX TV on February 13 at 9/8c.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami