Creator and Cast Speak Out for 'Dollhouse'
In anticipation for the release of its new series, "Dollhouse", FOX TV has given viewers a peek of the drama-sci-fi-thriller show, which stars Eliza Dushku, Olivia Williams, Tahmoh Penikett, and Fran Kranz among others. In a just released video, the series' creator Joss Whedon speaks his mind of what the TV project is all about.
In addition to Whedon, Dushku also opens up a bit about what it means for her to play the series' main character Echo, who is called "Active," a member of a highly illegal and underground group of individuals who have had their personalities wiped clean so they can be imprinted with any number of new personas. She calls her character in "Dollhouse" "perfect fit."
Meanwhile, Williams, who plays one of the Dollhouse's leaders named Adelle, admits it is the script's psychological aspect that attracts her most. As for Kranz, who portrays the role of the Dollhouse's genius programmer Topher, he tends to perceive his character's job desk to erase people's memories as "criminal, immoral and disturbing."
"Dollhouse" will be premiered on FOX TV on February 13 at 9/8c.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist