Creator and Cast Speak Out for 'Dollhouse'
In anticipation for the release of its new series, "Dollhouse", FOX TV has given viewers a peek of the drama-sci-fi-thriller show, which stars Eliza Dushku, Olivia Williams, Tahmoh Penikett, and Fran Kranz among others. In a just released video, the series' creator Joss Whedon speaks his mind of what the TV project is all about.
In addition to Whedon, Dushku also opens up a bit about what it means for her to play the series' main character Echo, who is called "Active," a member of a highly illegal and underground group of individuals who have had their personalities wiped clean so they can be imprinted with any number of new personas. She calls her character in "Dollhouse" "perfect fit."
Meanwhile, Williams, who plays one of the Dollhouse's leaders named Adelle, admits it is the script's psychological aspect that attracts her most. As for Kranz, who portrays the role of the Dollhouse's genius programmer Topher, he tends to perceive his character's job desk to erase people's memories as "criminal, immoral and disturbing."
"Dollhouse" will be premiered on FOX TV on February 13 at 9/8c.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'