Blue Carpet Welcomes Stars at 'Bride Wars' New York Premiere
Counting down to its U.S. theatrical debut this coming Friday, January 9, "Bride Wars" has been premiered in the Big Apple. On Monday, January 5, Fox rolled down a blue carpet with flowers petal all over it at AMC Loews Lincoln Square in New York to greet the film's stars as well as other celebrities attending the event.
On the evening, the comedy movie's leading ladies who play best friends-turned-ultimate rivals, Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson, were seen sharing the spotlight when posing for the press on the blue carpet. Beside the two, other cast members, such as Casey Wilson, Kristen Johnston and Steve Howey, were also spotted joining in the special event.
In addition to the movie's cast, the premiere event also saw many celebrity guests going to see the movie's special screening. The celebs included TV personality Barbara Walters, designer Vera Wang, actress Lisa Rinna, model Hana Soukupova, TRL host Damien Fahey, and many others.
"Bride Wars" is directed by Gary Winick from the script by June Diane Raphael, Casey Wilson, Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith. It tells the story of two childhood best friends, Liv and Emma, whose friendship is put to the ultimate test when their dream weddings are put in jeopardy.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'