Blue Carpet Welcomes Stars at 'Bride Wars' New York Premiere
Counting down to its U.S. theatrical debut this coming Friday, January 9, "Bride Wars" has been premiered in the Big Apple. On Monday, January 5, Fox rolled down a blue carpet with flowers petal all over it at AMC Loews Lincoln Square in New York to greet the film's stars as well as other celebrities attending the event.
On the evening, the comedy movie's leading ladies who play best friends-turned-ultimate rivals, Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson, were seen sharing the spotlight when posing for the press on the blue carpet. Beside the two, other cast members, such as Casey Wilson, Kristen Johnston and Steve Howey, were also spotted joining in the special event.
In addition to the movie's cast, the premiere event also saw many celebrity guests going to see the movie's special screening. The celebs included TV personality Barbara Walters, designer Vera Wang, actress Lisa Rinna, model Hana Soukupova, TRL host Damien Fahey, and many others.
"Bride Wars" is directed by Gary Winick from the script by June Diane Raphael, Casey Wilson, Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith. It tells the story of two childhood best friends, Liv and Emma, whose friendship is put to the ultimate test when their dream weddings are put in jeopardy.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease