First Teaser Trailer of 'G-Force' Arrives
The first trailer of "G-Force" has arrived through Disney's official site. Beside serving as an intro to the group of animals joining forces in the secret agent team and what their respective skills are, the trailer also gives out what kind of mission the rodents have to face in order to save the world.
"G-Force" is a family adventure flick that takes on the latest evolution of a covert government program to train animals to work in espionage. Armed with the latest high-tech spy equipment, these highly trained guinea pigs discover that the fate of the world is in their paws.
The leader of the lots, Darwin, is voiced by Sam Rockwell, weapons expert with attitude Blaster is voiced by Tracy Morgan, sexy martial art pro Juarez is voiced by Penelope Cruz while computer and information specialist Speckles is voiced by Nicolas Cage. Other starling voice actors in the movie are Bill Nighy, Steve Buscemi and Will Arnett.
Coming from producer Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by two-time Oscar-winning visual effects master Hoyt Yeatman, "G-Force" will come out in theaters on July 24, 2009.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!