First Teaser Trailer of 'G-Force' Arrives
The first trailer of "G-Force" has arrived through Disney's official site. Beside serving as an intro to the group of animals joining forces in the secret agent team and what their respective skills are, the trailer also gives out what kind of mission the rodents have to face in order to save the world.
"G-Force" is a family adventure flick that takes on the latest evolution of a covert government program to train animals to work in espionage. Armed with the latest high-tech spy equipment, these highly trained guinea pigs discover that the fate of the world is in their paws.
The leader of the lots, Darwin, is voiced by Sam Rockwell, weapons expert with attitude Blaster is voiced by Tracy Morgan, sexy martial art pro Juarez is voiced by Penelope Cruz while computer and information specialist Speckles is voiced by Nicolas Cage. Other starling voice actors in the movie are Bill Nighy, Steve Buscemi and Will Arnett.
Coming from producer Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by two-time Oscar-winning visual effects master Hoyt Yeatman, "G-Force" will come out in theaters on July 24, 2009.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child