First Teaser Trailer of 'G-Force' Arrives
The first trailer of "G-Force" has arrived through Disney's official site. Beside serving as an intro to the group of animals joining forces in the secret agent team and what their respective skills are, the trailer also gives out what kind of mission the rodents have to face in order to save the world.
"G-Force" is a family adventure flick that takes on the latest evolution of a covert government program to train animals to work in espionage. Armed with the latest high-tech spy equipment, these highly trained guinea pigs discover that the fate of the world is in their paws.
The leader of the lots, Darwin, is voiced by Sam Rockwell, weapons expert with attitude Blaster is voiced by Tracy Morgan, sexy martial art pro Juarez is voiced by Penelope Cruz while computer and information specialist Speckles is voiced by Nicolas Cage. Other starling voice actors in the movie are Bill Nighy, Steve Buscemi and Will Arnett.
Coming from producer Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by two-time Oscar-winning visual effects master Hoyt Yeatman, "G-Force" will come out in theaters on July 24, 2009.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday