Video: Miley Cyrus' Meet-and-Greet With Patients at Children's Hospital
Enjoying the holidays, Miley Cyrus spent time Tuesday, December 23 to visit patients at Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Nashville. Accompanied by her singer father Billy Ray Cyrus, she had a meet-and-greet session with patients and their families at the facility. The father-daughter duo, moreover, also struck some poses with people who happened to be at the hospital.
In between his time there, Billy toured the hospital's pediatric program and met patients at the Vanderbilt Eskind Diabetes Clinic. Greater than that, he also presented a check from the Fraternal Order of Eagles, a national group that supports the pediatric diabetes program at Vanderbilt. As for her part, Miley gave the child patients her autographs. A young fan of her told reporters, "Me and Jacob watch the show every day", adding that, "IT was worth it, the lines and everything."
In other Miley Cyrus' news, she will be featured as the opening act of the annual "Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade," singing the popular track "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town." Taping her performance on December 6 at Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, she will have her and other stars' performances aired on ABC on Thursday, December 25 at 10:00 A.M. ET.
More Miley Cyrus News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video