Video: Miley Cyrus' Meet-and-Greet With Patients at Children's Hospital
Enjoying the holidays, Miley Cyrus spent time Tuesday, December 23 to visit patients at Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Nashville. Accompanied by her singer father Billy Ray Cyrus, she had a meet-and-greet session with patients and their families at the facility. The father-daughter duo, moreover, also struck some poses with people who happened to be at the hospital.
In between his time there, Billy toured the hospital's pediatric program and met patients at the Vanderbilt Eskind Diabetes Clinic. Greater than that, he also presented a check from the Fraternal Order of Eagles, a national group that supports the pediatric diabetes program at Vanderbilt. As for her part, Miley gave the child patients her autographs. A young fan of her told reporters, "Me and Jacob watch the show every day", adding that, "IT was worth it, the lines and everything."
In other Miley Cyrus' news, she will be featured as the opening act of the annual "Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade," singing the popular track "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town." Taping her performance on December 6 at Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, she will have her and other stars' performances aired on ABC on Thursday, December 25 at 10:00 A.M. ET.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger