Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Voted as Fuse's Best Music Video
In Fuse's event dubbed "The Top 40 of 2008: The Good, The Bad & The Britney", Britney Spears' music video for single "Womanizer" has been announced as "Best Music Video of the Year". The Joseph Kahn-directed music video receives the top honor after facing off several music videos, one of which is coming from Chris Brown for his song "With You".
Previously, in the final eight, the "Womanizer" video competed such music videos as Linkin Park's "Given Up", Chris Brown's "With You", M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes", Secondhand Serenade's "Fall for You", Disturbed's "Inside the Fire", Slipknot's "Psychosocial" and Paramore's "That's What You Get". Out of the seven contenders, Britney's music video went head to head with Paramore's video in the final round.
Co-hosted by singer/songwriter Katy Perry and Fuse's hosts Steven Smith and Jared Cotter, "The Top 40 of 2008: The Good, The Bad & The Britney" will be rerun on Fuse on December 16, December 25 and December 31. Beside announcing the top 40 videos of 2008, from "Best Album of the Year" to "Worst Album of the Year", the show also features live performances from Katy singing the acoustic versions of singles "Thinking of You" and "Hot n Cold".
More Britney Spears News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says