Preview of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
Comedic plot will mark the return of "Bones" to the screen on January 15, 2009. A new promo for the episode 4.12 of the series has just been released, showing the extent Brennan and Booth have to endure in investigating the death of a conjoined twins.
The team is informed that female conjoined twins have died in the process of deciding to get separated or not. In order to find clues that will lead them to solve the murder, Booth and Brennan have to go undercover in the circus where the twins work. They act as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers who are apt in knife throwing acts. Sweets assists both of them with the knowledge on Circus lingo.
Called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle", the show takes over a new time slot on Thursday at 8/7c. It will be paired for two weeks with Gordon Ramsay reality show "Kitchen Nightmares", followed on January 29 by a new cycle of the Ramsay-hosted cooking competition series "Hell's Kitchen".
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'