Preview of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
Comedic plot will mark the return of "Bones" to the screen on January 15, 2009. A new promo for the episode 4.12 of the series has just been released, showing the extent Brennan and Booth have to endure in investigating the death of a conjoined twins.
The team is informed that female conjoined twins have died in the process of deciding to get separated or not. In order to find clues that will lead them to solve the murder, Booth and Brennan have to go undercover in the circus where the twins work. They act as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers who are apt in knife throwing acts. Sweets assists both of them with the knowledge on Circus lingo.
Called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle", the show takes over a new time slot on Thursday at 8/7c. It will be paired for two weeks with Gordon Ramsay reality show "Kitchen Nightmares", followed on January 29 by a new cycle of the Ramsay-hosted cooking competition series "Hell's Kitchen".
More Bones News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'