Preview of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
Comedic plot will mark the return of "Bones" to the screen on January 15, 2009. A new promo for the episode 4.12 of the series has just been released, showing the extent Brennan and Booth have to endure in investigating the death of a conjoined twins.
The team is informed that female conjoined twins have died in the process of deciding to get separated or not. In order to find clues that will lead them to solve the murder, Booth and Brennan have to go undercover in the circus where the twins work. They act as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers who are apt in knife throwing acts. Sweets assists both of them with the knowledge on Circus lingo.
Called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle", the show takes over a new time slot on Thursday at 8/7c. It will be paired for two weeks with Gordon Ramsay reality show "Kitchen Nightmares", followed on January 29 by a new cycle of the Ramsay-hosted cooking competition series "Hell's Kitchen".
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift