Preview of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
Comedic plot will mark the return of "Bones" to the screen on January 15, 2009. A new promo for the episode 4.12 of the series has just been released, showing the extent Brennan and Booth have to endure in investigating the death of a conjoined twins.
The team is informed that female conjoined twins have died in the process of deciding to get separated or not. In order to find clues that will lead them to solve the murder, Booth and Brennan have to go undercover in the circus where the twins work. They act as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers who are apt in knife throwing acts. Sweets assists both of them with the knowledge on Circus lingo.
Called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle", the show takes over a new time slot on Thursday at 8/7c. It will be paired for two weeks with Gordon Ramsay reality show "Kitchen Nightmares", followed on January 29 by a new cycle of the Ramsay-hosted cooking competition series "Hell's Kitchen".
More Bones News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby