Preview of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
Comedic plot will mark the return of "Bones" to the screen on January 15, 2009. A new promo for the episode 4.12 of the series has just been released, showing the extent Brennan and Booth have to endure in investigating the death of a conjoined twins.
The team is informed that female conjoined twins have died in the process of deciding to get separated or not. In order to find clues that will lead them to solve the murder, Booth and Brennan have to go undercover in the circus where the twins work. They act as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers who are apt in knife throwing acts. Sweets assists both of them with the knowledge on Circus lingo.
Called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle", the show takes over a new time slot on Thursday at 8/7c. It will be paired for two weeks with Gordon Ramsay reality show "Kitchen Nightmares", followed on January 29 by a new cycle of the Ramsay-hosted cooking competition series "Hell's Kitchen".
More Bones News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'