Confirmed, Eminem's Upcoming LP Will Not Feature 'Stan Part 2'
Despite Swizz Beatz's statement claiming that he has submitted "Stan Part 2" for Eminem's forthcoming LP "Relapse", the Detroit rapper said that there won't be such song on his next LP. He told Billboard, "There isn't a 'Stan 2', and there won't be. Stan drove his car off a bridge and I'm not writing a song as Stan's ghost. That would just be really corny."
"Relapse" will be produced by Dr. Dre. On that matter, Eminem stated, "Me and Dre are back in the lab like the old days, man. Just him banging away on tracks and me getting that little spark that makes me write to it. I don't have chemistry like that with anyone else as far as producers go - not even close. Dre will end up producing the majority of the tracks on Relapse.' We are up to our old mischievous ways ... let's just leave it at that."
Eminem admitted to be "really heated" when it comes to talk about leaked songs, most recently "Crack a Bottle", off the album. He said, "It wasn't close to finished, and it even has me doing guide vocals for Dre as a suggestion of how he could lay his verses down. It's like someone catches you peeping in your window before you got the Spider Man costume all zipped up! Nobody is supposed to see that. We are gonna finish it up though and get it out there how it's supposed to be."
In further statement, Eminem said that 50 Cent's "Before I Self Destruct" will be outed in February 2009. "He's still working on it and getting back together with me and Dre next week to finish up," he explained. "I have a couple of tracks on there with him. It's sick."
More Eminem News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences