'Inglourious Basterds' Photos Reel In More Characters
After Brad Pitt's photo as Lt. Aldo Raine made its round earlier, two more images from "Inglourious Basterds" have been put out. Coming from Filmz.ru, one of the pictures focuses on giving out closer look on Raine, while the other introduces Diane Kruger's Bridget von Hammersmark.
The first still placed on the news photo displays smirking Raine when he is inspecting a line of army-clothed men. The other photo posted below shows von Hammersmar, a German actress who works as an undercover agent, sitting among excited Nazi soldiers.
To deliver an intertwined story, "Inglourious Basterds" centers its story on a group of Jewish soldiers set out to bring down the leaders of The Third Reich by blowing up a Parisian theater that premieres a Nazi propaganda film. At the same time, the film will follow a French Jewish teenager who plots for a revenge on the Nazi at the same theater.
Starring also Mike Myers, Maggie Cheung, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Fassbender and many others, the Weinstein Company action drama is directed, co-produced and penned by Quentin Tarantino. This World War II film is currently undergoing its production in Germany for planned 2009 release.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant