'Inglourious Basterds' Photos Reel In More Characters
After Brad Pitt's photo as Lt. Aldo Raine made its round earlier, two more images from "Inglourious Basterds" have been put out. Coming from Filmz.ru, one of the pictures focuses on giving out closer look on Raine, while the other introduces Diane Kruger's Bridget von Hammersmark.
The first still placed on the news photo displays smirking Raine when he is inspecting a line of army-clothed men. The other photo posted below shows von Hammersmar, a German actress who works as an undercover agent, sitting among excited Nazi soldiers.
To deliver an intertwined story, "Inglourious Basterds" centers its story on a group of Jewish soldiers set out to bring down the leaders of The Third Reich by blowing up a Parisian theater that premieres a Nazi propaganda film. At the same time, the film will follow a French Jewish teenager who plots for a revenge on the Nazi at the same theater.
Starring also Mike Myers, Maggie Cheung, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Fassbender and many others, the Weinstein Company action drama is directed, co-produced and penned by Quentin Tarantino. This World War II film is currently undergoing its production in Germany for planned 2009 release.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake