'Inglourious Basterds' Photos Reel In More Characters
After Brad Pitt's photo as Lt. Aldo Raine made its round earlier, two more images from "Inglourious Basterds" have been put out. Coming from Filmz.ru, one of the pictures focuses on giving out closer look on Raine, while the other introduces Diane Kruger's Bridget von Hammersmark.
The first still placed on the news photo displays smirking Raine when he is inspecting a line of army-clothed men. The other photo posted below shows von Hammersmar, a German actress who works as an undercover agent, sitting among excited Nazi soldiers.
To deliver an intertwined story, "Inglourious Basterds" centers its story on a group of Jewish soldiers set out to bring down the leaders of The Third Reich by blowing up a Parisian theater that premieres a Nazi propaganda film. At the same time, the film will follow a French Jewish teenager who plots for a revenge on the Nazi at the same theater.
Starring also Mike Myers, Maggie Cheung, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Fassbender and many others, the Weinstein Company action drama is directed, co-produced and penned by Quentin Tarantino. This World War II film is currently undergoing its production in Germany for planned 2009 release.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says