'Inglourious Basterds' Photos Reel In More Characters
After Brad Pitt's photo as Lt. Aldo Raine made its round earlier, two more images from "Inglourious Basterds" have been put out. Coming from Filmz.ru, one of the pictures focuses on giving out closer look on Raine, while the other introduces Diane Kruger's Bridget von Hammersmark.
The first still placed on the news photo displays smirking Raine when he is inspecting a line of army-clothed men. The other photo posted below shows von Hammersmar, a German actress who works as an undercover agent, sitting among excited Nazi soldiers.
To deliver an intertwined story, "Inglourious Basterds" centers its story on a group of Jewish soldiers set out to bring down the leaders of The Third Reich by blowing up a Parisian theater that premieres a Nazi propaganda film. At the same time, the film will follow a French Jewish teenager who plots for a revenge on the Nazi at the same theater.
Starring also Mike Myers, Maggie Cheung, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Fassbender and many others, the Weinstein Company action drama is directed, co-produced and penned by Quentin Tarantino. This World War II film is currently undergoing its production in Germany for planned 2009 release.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video