Three Clips of '30 Rock' 3.06: Christmas Special
NBC has presented more sneak peek to the episode 3.06 of "30 Rock" through several newly-released clips. Compiled into one player below, the clips focus on Liz who has already turned on her holiday spirit and the activities she does to fill the void when she learns that her parents ditch her to celebrate the holidays at a couples-only retreat.
The first clip, which takes the longest time to be watched, displays Liz talking to the staff, asking them to join her in participating in a charity program called "Letters to Santa". Despite her enthusiasm to help underprivileged kids having a nice Christmas, it can be seen that others are not so keen on the idea.
The second clip shows Liz talking with Jack on the phone where he explains what he has done to please his overbearing mother, Colleen, and what he will do for his own version of holiday vacation. Meanwhile, the last clip lets out Liz and Jenna having a Christmas shopping for the "Letters to Santa" program.
"Christmas Special" will be aired on Thursday, December 11, at 9:30/8:30c. It will see the guest appearance of Elaine Stritch as Jack's mom, Colleen.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding