Vanity Fair Topless Pics Scandal Inspired Miley Cyrus to Be a Photographer
Drawing a silver lining from her Vanity Fair topless pictures scandal, Miley Cyrus has been inspired to be a photographer. She reportedly has been thinking to give up her acting and singing careers in order to study photography and gain a degree in the field.
"I do want to come to London to study photography. I hear there are some really great art schools, so I would love to do that," the Disney artist is quoted as saying. "I got to work with an amazing photographer. Leibovitz was amazing and so talented. And that's what I want to do with my life. I would love to be a photographer. I would love to work with her again," she adds when referring to famed snapper Annie Leibovitz, who took her controversial pics for Vanity Fair.
Miley, however, doesn't specify to which education institution she will enroll and when she will do that. In the meantime, she is still busy with her acting and singing commitment.
On Friday afternoon, November 28, Miley Cyrus was snapped signing autographs for fans who were waiting for her outside her New York City hotel. She was seen rocking casual outfits and totting a big white bag. She also wore 'Miley' necklace.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics