Vanity Fair Topless Pics Scandal Inspired Miley Cyrus to Be a Photographer
Drawing a silver lining from her Vanity Fair topless pictures scandal, Miley Cyrus has been inspired to be a photographer. She reportedly has been thinking to give up her acting and singing careers in order to study photography and gain a degree in the field.
"I do want to come to London to study photography. I hear there are some really great art schools, so I would love to do that," the Disney artist is quoted as saying. "I got to work with an amazing photographer. Leibovitz was amazing and so talented. And that's what I want to do with my life. I would love to be a photographer. I would love to work with her again," she adds when referring to famed snapper Annie Leibovitz, who took her controversial pics for Vanity Fair.
Miley, however, doesn't specify to which education institution she will enroll and when she will do that. In the meantime, she is still busy with her acting and singing commitment.
On Friday afternoon, November 28, Miley Cyrus was snapped signing autographs for fans who were waiting for her outside her New York City hotel. She was seen rocking casual outfits and totting a big white bag. She also wore 'Miley' necklace.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush