Vanity Fair Topless Pics Scandal Inspired Miley Cyrus to Be a Photographer
Drawing a silver lining from her Vanity Fair topless pictures scandal, Miley Cyrus has been inspired to be a photographer. She reportedly has been thinking to give up her acting and singing careers in order to study photography and gain a degree in the field.
"I do want to come to London to study photography. I hear there are some really great art schools, so I would love to do that," the Disney artist is quoted as saying. "I got to work with an amazing photographer. Leibovitz was amazing and so talented. And that's what I want to do with my life. I would love to be a photographer. I would love to work with her again," she adds when referring to famed snapper Annie Leibovitz, who took her controversial pics for Vanity Fair.
Miley, however, doesn't specify to which education institution she will enroll and when she will do that. In the meantime, she is still busy with her acting and singing commitment.
On Friday afternoon, November 28, Miley Cyrus was snapped signing autographs for fans who were waiting for her outside her New York City hotel. She was seen rocking casual outfits and totting a big white bag. She also wore 'Miley' necklace.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars