Vanity Fair Topless Pics Scandal Inspired Miley Cyrus to Be a Photographer
Drawing a silver lining from her Vanity Fair topless pictures scandal, Miley Cyrus has been inspired to be a photographer. She reportedly has been thinking to give up her acting and singing careers in order to study photography and gain a degree in the field.
"I do want to come to London to study photography. I hear there are some really great art schools, so I would love to do that," the Disney artist is quoted as saying. "I got to work with an amazing photographer. Leibovitz was amazing and so talented. And that's what I want to do with my life. I would love to be a photographer. I would love to work with her again," she adds when referring to famed snapper Annie Leibovitz, who took her controversial pics for Vanity Fair.
Miley, however, doesn't specify to which education institution she will enroll and when she will do that. In the meantime, she is still busy with her acting and singing commitment.
On Friday afternoon, November 28, Miley Cyrus was snapped signing autographs for fans who were waiting for her outside her New York City hotel. She was seen rocking casual outfits and totting a big white bag. She also wore 'Miley' necklace.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama