Joe Jonas: 'Camilla Belle Is a Wonderful Girl'
Playing it coy when he was asked by E! News' Michael Yo to verify the extent of his relationship with rumored girlfriend Camilla Belle, Joe Jonas had a diplomatic answer to that question, simply stating, "She's a wonderful girl." He gave no further clue if he and the actress really are an item.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle first met on the set of the music video for Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug," in which she has a starring role. Rumors on them secretly dating began to spark after People featured a story on its site as being informed by a source that the singer has begun seeing the 22-year-old actress quietly despite the fact that he has just split with then girlfriend Taylor Swift.
And while both Joe and Camilla never address the dating report, picture of them vacationing together in Mexico, which recently hit the net, has added fuel to the persistent speculation they indeed are dating.
Speaking about his ex-lover Taylor Swift at the 36th annual American Music Awards on Sunday, November 23, Joe Jonas confirmed "It's all good" between him and the country music singer. On Monday, November 24, Joe and his brothers Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas were seen attending the launch party for their first book, "Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers", held at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna