Joe Jonas: 'Camilla Belle Is a Wonderful Girl'
Playing it coy when he was asked by E! News' Michael Yo to verify the extent of his relationship with rumored girlfriend Camilla Belle, Joe Jonas had a diplomatic answer to that question, simply stating, "She's a wonderful girl." He gave no further clue if he and the actress really are an item.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle first met on the set of the music video for Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug," in which she has a starring role. Rumors on them secretly dating began to spark after People featured a story on its site as being informed by a source that the singer has begun seeing the 22-year-old actress quietly despite the fact that he has just split with then girlfriend Taylor Swift.
And while both Joe and Camilla never address the dating report, picture of them vacationing together in Mexico, which recently hit the net, has added fuel to the persistent speculation they indeed are dating.
Speaking about his ex-lover Taylor Swift at the 36th annual American Music Awards on Sunday, November 23, Joe Jonas confirmed "It's all good" between him and the country music singer. On Monday, November 24, Joe and his brothers Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas were seen attending the launch party for their first book, "Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers", held at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding