Celeb Friends Plan Birthday Surprise for Miley Cyrus at AMAs
Booked among the performers at this year's annual American Music Awards (AMAs), to be held Sunday, November 23 which coincides with her 16th birthday, Miley Cyrus is expected to get a birthday surprise from celebrity friends, Taylor Swift and Julianne Hough. People, which breaks the report, has no details on what surprise the twosome will get the Disney starlet.
Comedian Jimmy Kimmel, who has been signed to host the awards show, might also has surprise for Miley, but he wouldn't spill it. "It's Miley Cyrus's birthday that night. I think the New Kids On The Block will be there. [But] it's not like I'm gunning for anyone in particular," so he says.
Back on October 5 this year, Miley Cyrus held an early 16th birthday celebration that was attended by friends, family, and fans. The bash, taking place at California's Disneyland, was attended by the likes of Emily Osment, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kobe Bryant, and Steve Carell just to name some.
Miley herself had been telling Mario Lopez of "Extra" that she considers going back home to Nashville to perform at the AMAs as her "birthday present." She will be joined at the 36th annual event by other signed-on performers, like Beyonce Knowles, and Christina Aguilera, Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, and Rihanna. ABC will broadcast the star-studded show live from Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre at 8:00-11:00 P.M., ET.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory